4.12.2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday | Favourite Toy

You have no idea how excited I was when I found this weekly link-up 'Tail Wagging Tuesday' on a new blog I discovered Live What You Love.

Yes my friends it's a weekly link-up centered around your sweet, cuddly, adorable fur-baby(s) - what a genius idea!! I wish I had thought of it.  I stalked some entries from last week - and was relieved to see that others were posting about their feline companions.  I am thrilled that there are more crazy cat lovers out there.  So here goes.

Topic: Favourite Toy
Basil, he's our cat, he has an interesting story and I will tell you sometime, but not today.  Today I am going to share with you his toy collection.  This cat has no lack of toys.  This has nothing to do with the fact that I can't walk into a pet shop without buying something for the 'little donkey'.  I am sure this is a serious warning sign for whenever we decide to have children. He's got toy balls, catnip sacks, fake birds, fake mice, you name it I've probably purchased it (or thought about it).  But lately his favourite thing to mess around with isn't something I bought for him - it's something that belongs to me....

Balls of yarn! Directly from my yarn basket. Seriously - cats really play with yarn?!  It's true folks. And as you can see he also has claimed this space as his bed. What a monkey.  But really I can't get annoyed - not when he is this darn cute.

4 comments:

  1. awww that last picture is TOO cute!! I think we are getting a cat very soon, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your fur baby with me and others! -C Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your pictures are cute!! I'm surprised my kitty hasn't found her way into my yarn basket... she does like to claim my lap WHILE I'm knitting though. She just kinda slowly plops herself down right smack dab on my lap... UMMM you're kinda in the way missy! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm going to be your newest follower in right after I post this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! How are you supposed to get upset with him for tearing apart your yarn with a face like that?
    Beckham's favourite toy is the cat dancer. Do you have one of these? It's a piece of wire with some cardboard at the end. No joke. He goes INSANE for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.