4.26.2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday | Where they Sleep!

How is it Tuesday again? Seriously!  Well Tuesday means I get to talk about Monk (that's Basil).  Can I just blog exclusively about him? Or would that make me really weird (or weirder)? I am going to consider it...

Today's topic: Where they sleep
What a great topic!  Not only because I have an abundance of photos of Basil sleeping but animals sleeping in general are simply the cutest. Well let me tell you Basil is a skilled sleeper and rightfully so, I mean that's what cats do best, right?  He's almost sloth-like when it comes to his sleeping abilities. Basil's sleeping habits, like most cats, are pretty much adorable and absolutely photo worthy.  He doesn't however have a designated sleeping area, but tends to adopt a preferred sleeping location and then a month later he changes it up.  But there is one place though where you can always find him snoozing away and I have come to the conclusion that this is probably due to the fact that Steve and I spend the majority of our home time here - the couch.  Hey-we aren't couch potatoes or anything we both just work crazy hours and enjoy a little TV to unwind. OK well I like a lot of TV, but that's not the point.  I can attest that it's a pretty cozy sofa I've had my own share of naps there - so who could blame him? Also who could blame me for wanting to snap a photo of him every nap - he's just too cute and cuddly to resist.  Don't you just want to scratch his cute, chubby, furry belly? It's OK to say yes.


However I like to pretend that his real favourite place to sleep is with his mama!

Want to check out more cute fur-babies sleeping?  Hit up C Mae at Live What You Love.  You won't regret it.


9 comments:

  1. Love the photo where your fur-baby is nearly falling off the couch!! That's so cute! lol.

    Also loving your blog design and the simplicity of it!! Looks great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on the Tail Wagging Tuesday linkup! And here I thought it was just MY cat that slept anywhere she darn well pleased. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.my.god. The one of him falling off the couch?!? AMAZING!

    Also - love the new header and layout!! I've been dying to spend some time working on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay cat lovers...we might be the only two who posted about our feline fur babies. Haha. I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a happy cat....not the nicest...but happy! xo

    Can I hire you to design my blog??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are perfect, I love the one of his falling off the couch! What a silly baby.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Very nice post.)) i love it.))♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. THank you so much for linking up!! I'm sorry I am a day late commenting, I was totally not near my computer at all yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.