5.17.2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday | Furry Vlog!

This might come as a shock - but I don't have many (if any) videos of Basil.  To be honest all he really does is eat, sleep, eat cat grass, sleep, repeat.  However this topic has inspired me to start taking some video because he is actually quite funny.  I shouldn't deprive the blogosphere of that.   

But don't fret - I do have a pet themed video to share with you. Steve was on a work trip in Vietnam and took this amazing video.  Each time I watch it, it makes me smile and giggle.  I hope it does the same for you. 


I am not sure what's funnier the fact that the cat is on a leash or that someone is playing piano in the background.

Check out other Tail Wagging Tuesday Vlogs with CMae at Happiness is...

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.