5.03.2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday | The Look!

Oh yeah - it's 'Tail Wagging Tuesday'!!  Basil's favourite day of the week (and mine).  I told Steve this morning that the topic for today was 'The Look!' and he replied, to the cat of course, "She's losing it buddy, right before our eyes!"  Well, he definitely was the recipient of a not-so-friendly look.

Topic: The Look!
Basil might have the cutest cat face in the world and I am not just saying this because I am his human-mama. Even if you don't like cats you can't deny that this face is the cutest thing you've ever seen.  When trying to decide on an 'offical' basil look - I couldn't.  This cat has a plethora of looks.  I decided to share these with you.


The looks
  1. The Sleepy Look: This is probably Basil's number one look.  Come on he's a cat - cat's sleep!  And usually 'look' tired.  
  2. The Playful Look: Even though Basil is going into his seventh year he is still just as feisty as he was when he was a kitten.  2:00 a.m. rips around the apartment aren't uncommon.
  3. The Love Look:  Regardless of how jerky this dude is - he still loves his human-mama {especially in the morning when he's waiting to be fed - this is when I sneak in all the good snuggles}
  4. The Attack Look:  Don't be fooled by this look.  Even though he looks super adorable - if you try to touch him you'd better be prepared with bandages and Polysporin.  Don't say I didn't warn you.
Cute huh?  Oh and I will leave you with this.  These are the babies of a good friend of mine.  These two are wild - talk about looks being deceiving.


Want to see more - check out C Mae at Live What You Love 

8 comments:

  1. Aww I love morning snuggles with our fur baby! I got me some of those this morning!! Actually, still am :p. I'm sitting at my desk, one knee over the other, and she's laying down one paw on either side of my knee.. purring up a storm. And we just woke up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooooo cute! OMG Number 2 is my favorite! I love the "I'm just having fun" look. Those are the best! And you are right, I just want to snuggle that face right up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wanting a cat so bad! Hubby won't let me unless it's an outside one! Your pics are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute!!! Love the "looks"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that pink nose! I love pink kitty noses! I think cats give some of the best "looks"! Cute pictures :)

    http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cats playful look! Thanks so much for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah - I cannot believe that Basil is 7 years old! Amazeballs. Love his "looks."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed linking up yesterday, but as you saw I had some other news to share! Your cats "looks" are awesome. My favorite is of course the look of love and playful look. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.