6.03.2011

The First Quarter

Today marks our second milestone - today we {by we I mean me} celebrate our first quarter as married people.  Unbelievable!  How did this happen already?  It doesn't feel as though 90 days ago Steve and I were standing on that beautiful {but very windy} beach in Cuba declaring our love in front of 22 friends and family.  I am so lucky that such wonderful {and funny} man chose to be with me.

But this has got me thinking! I have wanted for some time now to start recapturing the wedding week so I don't start forgetting all the details.  I want to have something to look  back on and remember just how special the day and week was.  Through some intensive blog research {this is how everyone comes up with all their genius ideas right?}  I've decided that I can't just recap the experience in one post and call it a day.  I need to relish every detail {even if no one cares - because I do}.  I want to remember everything, from the planning, the dress, the shoes, the travel plans, the nights at the disco, to the wedding day. Maybe I am just going through post-wedding-planning depression? Does this even exist? Whatever it is - I've got a major urge to talk wedding.  And who doesn't love reading  or talking about weddings?  This girl definitely does.


3 comments:

  1. Woot woot! I love wedding talk! Especially when it involves two of my favourite people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your wedding details. It has been almost 2 years for me and I definitely went through post wedding depression. It is such a special time in life. Recap it all you want...I'm going to do my share in July for our anniversary and I already can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check out my Wedding Wednesdays on my blog, lots of wedding talk prompts!

    And I've definitely heard of post wedding depression. My wedding planning was stressful so I was THRILLED when it was done but I've definitely heard about it in others!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.