6.10.2011

New Hobby

I've got serious case of I-can't-find-time-to-update-my-blogitus. You've heard of it right? I sure hope it's not contagious.  Well I am working on a treatment plan - as I previously posted - I am going to start recapping our wedding. Yay! But sorry not today because I am still working out what I want to write about, and the order.

OK!  I am procrastinating.  Did you know that I am a master procrastinator?  My skills are phenomenal - envy worthy really.  Shockingly I do manage to get things done.  If I am interested.  I have a hard time staying interested in one thing for too long.  Which explains my very first post and probably explains all my hobbies; baking, cooking, sewing, crocheting, gardening, blog/web designing, and now I want to dabble in photography.  Seriously if you've seen me take a photo - you should commence your laughter now.

Are you done?  Alright.  Well we just bought a fancy schmancy used camera from my lovely sister-in-law.  It's a Sony-something-or-other. And I want to learn how to use it.  Bravely, I picked it up tonight and instantly felt intimidated.  I mean it's a serious upgrade from the iPod I've been using to  snap shots with lately.  It's got a lot of buttons and dials. There's a big honkin' lens - and I didn't even know how to turn the dang thing on. Ummm...did I seriously just use honkin' and dang in the same sentence? It's the cameras fault. 

Let me tell you - Basil is not impressed with this new hobby interest.

That's for shizzle.

4 comments:

  1. You pick good hobbies lady! I highly recommend this tutorial: http://my3boybarians.com/31-days-series/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I have the same thing you do!! I thought it would be easy to devote a small part of the day to updating, but its way more difficult than I thought!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahaha.......it is intimidating at first but you will catch on quickly. Just keep playing around with it. You cant hurt it.

    Or...I can help you.

    Or...we can go on a photo taking trip together?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.