6.22.2011

What I am Loving Wednesday

I participated in 'What I am Loving Wednesday' last week and well I am kinda loving it - so I thought I'd join in again today because there are a few things that I am loving on this rainy dreary Wednesday.

I am loving that I had the day off this past Monday and I got to spend the entire day curled up on the couch with this guy, while I caught up on homework.  To be honest - there was a whole lot more cat napping going on then homework.  This guy makes an awesome pillow.  Isn't he the cutest?


I am loving
that our dear friend Brandon is back in Canada for a visit for the next two weeks.  I am also loving that we are going to get together and have dinner at my favourite restaurant on 'the Danforth' tonight - Astoria.  Seriously their Greek Salad is unreal - it's smothered in copious amounts of feta.  And their tzatziki is outstanding.  And their vegetable kebabs are delicious. 

Via Astoria

I am loving pinterest. Who isn't?! It's amazing!  I have pinned so many great innovative ideas.  I have viewed countless pictures of adorable cats.  It's a fabulous time waster.  And crafty inspiration.  Like this DIY picnic blanket - I am going to sew one of these babies up before the end of picnic season.

Via Pinterest

I am loving that new photos were recently uploaded to our Photobucket group album from the wedding. And I am loving that this picture was one of them.  I love everything about this photo. It really captures how I felt in that moment - I am going to frame it.  I love it so much. [Thanks J]



Check out what others are loving this Wednesday over at 'This Kind of Love

9 comments:

  1. LOVE your wedding dress! Mine was very similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love your cat...so cute! Cat naps are the best! 2. I wish I could sew so I could make that picnic blanket and 3. That picture is just gorgeous and so natural. Love it! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love greek salads, and that is the cutest picnic blanket! Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That salad looks so good!

    Just discovered your blog, would love it if you popped by mine sometime.

    Andrea x
    andreareh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great list! Love that picture, it's a great candid shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pictures Jonathan posted, but this one is my absolute favourite. You guys look like MOVIE STARS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greek salads are my biggest weakness. I could eat them everyday. Your dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MMM that greek salad looks amazing..and that photo of you two is gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by my blog..I am a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loe that last photo so much - relaxed joy - what a perfect feeling to have. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.