7.06.2011

What I am Loving Wednesday

There are two things that have kept me smiling today...

The song 'Party Rock Anthem' from LMFAO.  When I hear it I want to stop what I am doing and dance.  I dare you to listen to it and not feel the urge to boogie [even just a little].  This song screams living room dance party.  Someone host one please?!



The fact that I won the Moon River Pearls Pearl Earring giveaway that Tiffany from The Bride-onicles of a Soon to be Bride hosted. Aren't they pretty?  I can't wait to receive them and put them on.  This totally made my day.  I never win anything. ANYTHING!  What a great prize. Thanks Tiffany!!




6 comments:

  1. Love the pearls - congrats on the win! You never forget your first win. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are gorgeous. Thanks you for the comment you wrote about my quilt. It wasn't really hard just time consuming. I found an awesome blog who has a series on beginning quilting that I thought was wonderful and that's how I learned.

    www.diaryofaquilter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those earrings! adorable. nothing beats classy pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha so jealous you know how to post YouTube videos :) Party Rock is definitely my summer anthem too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay so glad you are so excited about the pearls!!! And yes I did get your email with your info!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay...congrats on your win! You won a good one. I just love pearls. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.