8.17.2011

What I am Loving Wednesday

I haven't participated in this for awhile!  Why not share my love for things that are awesome, right?  I know you all are curious about the things I have been digging this past little while. Here they are in no particular order.

I am loving that we squeezed in an August camping trip (our second camping venture ever - read about our first family camping trip here).  This time we booked off the Friday from work and headed out to Algonquin Provincial Park (again).  I mean it's gorgeous up there - it's worthy of multiple visits.  The campsite we stayed in wasn't as good as the first - but the experience was just as rich.  Plus we included a native Canadian activity - canoeing. Can you believe that I had never been canoeing before?  Actually I didn't do much canoeing rather than sitting in the middle - but someone had to capture the moments.

Camping Crew
Kearney Lake, Algonquin Provincial Park

I am also loving Bachelor Pad 2. Who isn't right?  It's seriously right up there with Jersey Shore Italy.  Both are equally as ridiculous and entertaining. 



I am loving that my bestie has confirmed her wedding date - and is doing a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic, Punta Cana!! Already a holiday to look forward to in the new year.

Volunteer Recognition Dinner 2011

And I am loving being married to this guy! 


Did I mention that I am loving that we went camping?  In case I didn't.... I am totally loving that we went camping, AGAIN!


Check out other WILW posts over at Jamies' Blog

7 comments:

  1. yay for bring outdoors this summer. i love canoeing and camping... nothing beats it! i love weekends spent being outdoorsy. i discovered your blog from the link up and had to become a follower. i look forward to reading your other posts!

    -Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going up there when the fall colours start??? BEEEEEEAUTIFUL!

    Can I come to the wedding?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your camping photo's are amazing!! It sounds like you guys had a great time. We definitely need to plan a fall camping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your camping picture.s..especially the first one of the camping crew! Looks like a fun bunch of people! I have yet to go camping and summer is basically over so sad. Maybe I'll have to make it a fall camping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures!!! I love the camping crew one also. I took my camera up when we came to visit and totally forgot to take any pictures!! Glad you had a good time and actually got to do some canoeing...there is something very relaxing about being in a canoe, enjoying the scenery and just taking in the peacefulness around you......and yes, go for the fall camping trip.....it will be beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're camping this weekend. Although, you make us look like sissies with your awesome tents and primitive gear. We have a camper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That canoeing lake looks amazing...and I'm watching Bachelor Pad 2 as well..its like a train wreck..ya just can't tear yourself away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.