9.02.2011

Checking In!

Wow - it's September!  How did that happen?  To be honest I love September.  Don't get me wrong I love summer - but summers in Canada aren't spectacular.  Most of the days are hot, humid, sticky, and darn right uncomfortable.  I am ready to layer my outfits.  Break out the tights.  Put on a jacket.  Breathe in the brisk air.  Get rosy cheeks.  And most of all - check out the fall colours.

Circa 2008
To kick off the last weekend of summer - we are going camping.  Our third trip of the season.  I am pretty pumped about it.  We are going to a new location - I will be sure to update you all on our travels.

But I didn't want to leave you lovely peeps hanging - wondering 'where the heck did that hilarious author of Hope Squared go?'  Now that the summer festivities have come to a halt (after this weekend) I promise to check in more often.  I still have a wedding to finish recapping. 

Enjoy the last weekend of summer and let's catch up when I am back from the woods.  My fingers are crossed for a moose spotting - I desperately want to see one.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend. And good luck finding a moose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIGHTS! I cannot wait. However, the weather people tell me it's going to be a warm fall.
    Have a fantastic long weekend. I seriously hope you see a moose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camping again? You go girl! Hubby and I are in the middle of planning a Fall camping trip! Hope you have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.