11.18.2011

Friday's Letters

The cute and funny Ashley from , Adventures of Newlyweds, has been posting 'Friday Letters' on her blog for quite some time now.  I always enjoy reading them.  They are sweet, funny, and a great way to kick off the weekend.  I am so happy that she has decided to share the fun with the rest of us.  I am not sure I've got what it takes - but I have a few important letter's to write.

{Dear Husband} I am seriously envious that your job allows you to globetrot the world.  But I am proud of you and all your hard work.  But maybe stop working so hard so they don't keep sending you to explore all these great places, okay? Thanks! p.s. I miss you, terribly!

{Dear Basil} I know you really like the blanket that grandma knitted for us - but if you could please stop biting holes into it it would be much appreciated.

{Dear Pending Winter}  You can continue to take your time showing up - it's completely cool to be fashionably late.  Actually who invited you?  Don't bother showing up at all.  The party has been cancelled.

{Dear Staycation}  You're amazing.  I am completely smitten by you.  However you'd be even better if Steve were home to enjoy your awesomeness with me.

{Dear Sleep}  I am so glad we have had a chance to reunite.  I've missed you and hope we can continue to spend some more time together.


Now go to Ashley's blog and check out other {and better} Friday's Letters

7 comments:

  1. what a great a pic of the two of you:) {I know we just met, but so colorful!} and staycation? jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great letters! I love Ashleys letters too! They make my week!

    Also...Thanks for your comment on my blog, I always love hearing from new people!! :)

    With Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, this is such a cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun post idea! Friday's are usually boring for me, so I might just have to do this next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. STOP saying your letters aren't as good! They are just as awesome! so sorry your husband is away and can't just be home spending time with you! that is a BOOOO!

    thanks so much for linking up! can't wait to read more of your blog!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one to winter. I'll second that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave you an award at:

    http://www.katherinehschneider.com/2011/11/thankful-day-2-blog-friends.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.