11.16.2011

What I am Loving Wednesday

Well it's Wednesday ... and even though I want to do a wedding recap I also want to share with you some awesome things that I am totally digging this week - because sharing is caring folks! And caring is my business.

{I am loving} that there is a new Marcel The Shell With Shoes on Two.  The first one cracked me up and this one didn't disappoint.  Marcel has an excellent perspective on life that in envy worthy.  If you haven't seen it - check it out:


{I am loving} this adorable, cozy, warm winter tuque {winter hat for those of you that don't speak Canadian, eh} I picked up at the mall kiosk, Big It Up, last night.  This girl isn't going to be cold this winter. 

{Via}
{I am loving} that I am off work for the next, count them, seven days!  And guess what - I am not even going anywhere.  This girl is going to finally enjoy a staycation. Heck yes to vacation!  My only plans are to get my craft on.  I have obsessively pinned an abundance of 'I want to make this' on Pinterest and I am finally going to sit down and tackle a few of my favourites. I am most excited about this one.





I told you this girl wasn't going to be cold this winter.  {The Hooded Scarf}  from Pretty Ditty I absolutely love Jamie Christina's patterns.  I just purchased this pattern on Monday and am hoping that it will arrive while I am off. Fingers crossed. {And just to be clear - I only half considered making the cat ear version}

{I am loving} that Steve and I have started the planning preliminary discussions about 'Honeymooniversary'.  Because nothing makes me happier than sharing in moments like this with the best travel companion ever. 


Check out Jamie's blog and see what others are loving on this wicked awesome Wednesday

7 comments:

  1. Love the "tuque"! Looks like it will be great for Canadian winters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hooded scarf is awesome. I want one. :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be both warm and stylish this winter. :) I need a honeymooniversary too! Where would you go??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to reading these posts! I wish I could join you on your staycation! I need some crafting inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hooded scarf is awesome. <3 LOVE IT


    I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow along, let me know and Ill be sure to follow you back!

    Cant wait,
    Summer-Raye
    www.summer-raye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marcel cracks me up. And I'm so jealous of your staycation! Enjoy!

    P.S. Heads up- I just scheduled a post for tomorrow where I'm nominating you for a blog award. I'll probably be at work when it runs so I just thought I'd let you know in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo that hooded scarf, so unique and fun at the same time! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.