12.17.2011

Friday's Letters

I've missed the past few weeks but I've got some letters to write!

{Dear Husband}  Thanks for entertaining the fact that I still want to remember our dating anniversary.  I appreciate your effort - so much that I even offered to dine on chicken wings and beer.  p.s.  This isn't happening on our one year anniversary - please make note of this.

{Dear Winter}  Even though I enjoy balmy weather in the mid of December - it still feels wrong.  Shouldn't we be knee deep in snow?  And why haven't I had to wear mittens yet this year.  This frightens me?  Please explain.

What happened to winters like this?

{Dear Howard Stern} Thank you for accepting the position to judge Americas Got Talent.  You've made my husband a happy man.  I hope America knows that deep down you're not what you've been made out to be - I kinda like you now (a lot).  I am excited for the new season.  I will be a new viewer.


{Dear Bank Account}  I am sorry that in the next few days I will abuse you.  Please don't be alarmed.  In the New Year I will promise to take better care of you.  Well at least I will try.  Please remind me that I don't need a new pair of shoes for every event I attend.  That's just crazy.

{Dear Basil}  I am jealous of your sleeping abilities.  Please teach me.  I beg you!  Seriously - I'll buy your tons of (more) treats.

Blurry iPod pic.  Still awesome even blurry.  You all want to sleep like this dude - right?!

Check out other lovely letters over at Ashley's blog!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hahahah...Oh Basil. Cats just crack me up. I was wrapping last night and my cats kept jumping in and out of all my giftbags. They are so entertaining! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is VERY excited about the Howard Stern news too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is so cute! Pets are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basil is the best. My heart seriously warms when I see this guy passed out on the couch. I'm not sure how you could ever leave him alone and not want to snuggle all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! all seasons of the Hills :) You just get in those LC, Heidi moods and now Netflix has the ultimate solve for your problems! :) cute Friday's letters. Also, I feel bad for my bank account too, with all of this Christmas spending i'm definitely abusing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.