1.26.2012

Meet Penny!

Last week I informed you all that I signed up with Amira from Shades of Gray to be matched with a Pen-pal.  Well if you're new here or just can't remember all the awesome things I talk about - you can read more about that here

On Tuesday I received the name and contact information of my new pen-pal.  So I wasted no time to contact her to get the ball rolling.  Because I have a habit of over thinking and over analyzing and just plain forgetting to do stuff that I promised.  I obviously wanted to leave her with a good impression.

I sent her an e-mail introducing myself.  Afterwards I read it to Steve and he informed be that she probably wouldn't respond due to the fact that I am weirdo.  How dare my husband call me a weirdo.  All he got for that comment was a big fat HMMPH. 

Well she responded.  And with an even wittier response.  Seriously love.at.first.e-mail.  I knew this was the perfect match for me.  I spent some time reading her blog.  Signing up to all her social media connections.  Stalking her friends.  You know - single white female stuff.  And realized that this girl is hilarious.

Without further ado I would like to introduce you all to my new pen-pal - Lauren {or Lo}  from Crazy Ever After.  But we mutually decided that she will be referred to as Penny.  If you don't already follow her - you should.  Or even if you don't want to follow her - go over and say hello!  She likes visitors.  I pinky swear that you won't leave without a few good belly laughs.


Our Crazy Ever After

I am seriously excited to start sending this fabulous lady some snail mail. - but not snails in the mail because I don't think they'd survive the trip to Minnesota {isn't that where the Walsh's are from?}

A big shout out to Amira for hooking us up - your match making skills are impeccable.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, great blog!

    Please, take a look at mine and follow if you like! I'm a newbie, so support is greatly appreciated!

    ~Halle, from the Classic Glam Blog

    classicglamblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean my heart is just swelling with pride. I feel like I've just introduced two people that are going to have an everlasting bond and marriage. Two pats on the back for me. yeee hawww!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.