1.18.2012

What I am Loving Wednesday & The Nail Files

Hey there!  It's Wednesday and I am in good spirits.  I've got lots of things I am loving, liking, digging.  Let's get to it.

{I'm totally loving} that I finally bought a new pair of glasses.  I lost my other.  Somewhere in my house.  I am convinced that Steve hid them on me so I would be forced to get a new pair.  I mean  - I've been rocking my previous pair since 2006 it was seriously time for an upgrade.  Unfortunately the frames I selected aren't in stock so I have to wait for 10 days to pick them up.  I am pretty excited about this.

{via}

{I am totally digging} that I got to take a lunch break and get my nails did.  I am also loving the colour - CND Hollywood.  Have you tried Shellac?  I swear by it.   It's so annoying to get a fresh mani only to chip it within hours.  With the Shellac I am able to go home and do the dishes {if I wanted to}.  It totally came in handy for my wedding. {UPDATE:  Totally cheating for a link up I found over at Fabulous but evil - since I just got a mani I wanted to share}


{I am loving} the new desk we bought this past weekend.  More importantly - I am loving the fact that we are finally organizing our second room and making it into an office/sewing room.  I seriously get giddy thinking about it.  It's about 1/3 of the way organized.  I can't wait until that's out of the way and I can start putting some special touches to the space.  This topic deserves it's own series of posts.  I bought the desk after seeing this picture. 

{via}

{I am loving} that I have stuck to my meal plan for the week.  Two meals down - three more to go.  I especially love that Steve's been helping me cook.  It's nice to spend a little time together - even though I am pretty pushy {and bossy} when I am in the kitchen.

 

The Nail Files





6 comments:

  1. I looooove the eyewear that you picked out...pretty rockin'! There is nothing better than cooking with your significant other. Good luck with the organizing...it's always a great feeling when you have accomplished something like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that desk! It's so sleek and modern. Where is it from?? LOVE your new glasses. And, I'm a big shellac fan too. Love having a manicure actually last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee! The new glasses are super pretty!! :) And that office space is really nice, I hope you get it looking what you are hoping for!

    Ngaio May xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those glasses! It's time for me to get new ones too, I'm excited :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought new glasses yesterday too! I too have to wait for them until next weekend, can't wait!

    Also completely love Shellac! I am due to get them done again tuesday night. I went with dark grey last time so I'm thinking something bright this time. Love the color you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your nails look so pretty! i hear great things about shellac!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.