2.03.2012

Friday's Letters

Word!  Do you remember saying that?  I don't know why I say remember - because it does slip out from time to time.  Especially after a few drinks.  I think it ages me.  But whatevs.  Modern slang balances it out, right?  Well - now that we've gone over that - it's Friday and maybe I've got a letter for you?  If not...sorry!

Dear Steve I am excited to celebrate our first year of marriage in exactly one month today.  I couldn't ask for a better partner.  Can we hang out in our wedding clothes all day?  p.s.  happy 11 monthiversary baby.

"act natural" - candid shot live.laugh.pull.yourhairout
Dear February Dude - how did you get here so fast?  Please feel free to stick around awhile because I am not ready for all the March festivities {anniversary & birthdays}.  I need time to prepare.  p.s. thanks for the extra day - you're off to a good start.

Dear Blog Button Swappers Thanks to all of you that are boasting a Hope Squared button.  I must say it really makes your space look awesome. p.s.  a special shout out to these lovely peeps {if I missed you let me know} p.p.s.  you should swing by their place and bring cake!


Whiskey Tango FoxtrotA New View 365 Emmy June Born in May


Dear Basil  Seriously man -  I paid top dollar for these sheets.  I don't understand this new biting obsession.  Until you decide to stop you are no longer allowed to sleep on the bed {I'll miss our midnight snuggles}.  p.s.  I totally saw that you sneaked in on Steve's side of the bed last night. 


Dear Readers do any of you lovely peeps know how to banish this issue of bed-sheet biting?  Your advice and expertise is kindly appreciated.  Basil would love you forever.  We don't want him sleeping on the floor now do we? 

Dear Birds I enjoy hearing your chirping in the morning IN FEBRUARY!  Because have you not heard?  ......


p.s.  Am I the only one that still thinks this is hilarious? 


Check out other lovely letters of at Ashely's - and thank her for hosting

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I always love your letters :) Yay for blog button swapping! I do have your button on mine too but I had to put it right at the bottom. I don't know why but if I put it anywhere else, whatever button is below you gets redirected to yours :S Do you know what I'd be doing wrong??
    Happy Friday lady!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what video that is even before I click on it. That's how much we love FG. Bird, bird, bird. Bird is the word. Ok am I wrong? I bet I got all cocky in my FG knowledge and this isn't even the right video. Word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment!
    I unfortunately do not know how to keep the cat biting the sheets. Mine likes to knead at her pillowcase and picks the threads! Annoys me to no end.

    I'm enjoying reading over your blog! Y'all are the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not even believe that it's already February! I wonder if the rest of the year will fly by like January did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I scrolled threw your blog and your cat is adorable especially with the bow tie. Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Dusty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha our bedspread looks a lot like that, but from kneading not biting. I wish I had an answer for you! Happy 11 months...love the natural pic. You are both oozing with happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from #ff! Try a squirt bottle for the biting, its helped kick a bunch of our kitties bad habits! one spray and they get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I pretty much live with the fact that you can't teach cats any dern thing! But you can get some bitter apple spray and spay it on the spots, and that might keep Basil away them...

    Sharing you on FB as my blog for today from Chickadette's Party! I hope you get lots of visitors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.