2.10.2012

Friday's Letters


It's Friday!  And I had a long busy week.  I ate a lot.  I received a package from my penpal.  I Worked a lot.  I am ready for this weekend - big time.  But first I need to write some virtual letters.

Dear Blog I have almost written 100 posts.  It's taken me so long to get there.  Also you're going to be celebrating a blogaversary in 50+ days.  I am not sure what I will do with you after we reach our one year goal. p.s.  I am kinda starting to like you so maybe I'll keep you around. 

Dear Steve I am feeling sort of bittersweet about our upcoming first marriage anniversary.  After that we are no longer newlyweds.  Lets make this anniversary memorable - let's skip the country?!  Also let's not be lazy and actually go on a date this Sunday for an anti-valentines day celebration. 

Dear postman Thank you for leaving my package under the red shovel on our porch.  I really appreciated not having to make a trip to the post office.  Do you often hide parcels under shovels?  I am going to look under there more often. Also did you see my magazine?  I've been waiting for it.  I heard a rumour that some postman take magazines home to read before delivering them.  Is this true?


Dear Blog Tap {Lo & Digger} Thanks for letting me go all Canadian on your new blogging community today.  It's much appreciated.  I feel its my duty to spread a little Canadian love across the blogosphere.   p.s.  Dear Bloggy friends - go check out the blog tap now!  p.p.s.  Dear Hollie I also love your blog version of #FF thanks for being brilliant. p.p.p.s. Dear Bloggy Friends {again} - don't forget to link up your blog as well.  Seriously you'll find a ton of rad new blogs to stalk. 

theblogtap




Dear Donkey {Basil} -why are you so cute?  You should be entered into cat shows - this cuteness needs to be known.  I mean look at that pink little nose.  You should also be in cat calendars.  I am going to look into this.  p.s. Dear Bloggy Friends do you have any contacts?  Or do we need to pack up our belongings in hobo sticks and head to SoCal?


 Dear Photoshop Dude - why are you so complicated?


 Dear Ashley - thanks for hosting this awesome linkup.   
Photobucket


14 comments:

  1. Loved this post!
    Your cat is soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I hear you are Canadian (from your host over at the blog tap!) So am I and I just wanted to say I love your blog and look froward to getting to know you!! Yay another canadian!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your letters are awesome! thanks for linking up! your kitty is sooooo cute :) and also, love that you are spreading the canadian love around the internet!

    xo,
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of love this Friday letters idea. I might have to link up at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Friday's Letters! Going to check out your post on The Blog Tap right noweeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the kitty post-so cute!
    By the way, I love your collage. Did you use photoshop to make it?

    xo.britt
    themagnoliapair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was really awesome of your postman!! I live in an apartment with only a stoop, so sometimes it's hit or miss if I get my packages or have to travel down to the post office for it. I should put a red shovel out there just to try it...

    :)
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, your postman letter made me crack up! I wish I had a postman who left me prezzies under a shovel. ;)

    Love Lo & Digger...they're the best!

    We found you through Follow Friday over on Hollie Takes Notes. We're now following you & we'd love for you to visit our blog!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another meme I should join!!! How did you do the lil' picture thing at the top????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cat is adorable and your postman rocks.

    I love your blog design. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these letters, I might do a post like this soon.
    Gotta love that the post man left your package for you. I hate having to line up at the post office to get something, luckily these days the "concierge" aka security guard is allowed to accept packages for us, I love finding the little slip in my mailbox that says I've got something big! lol sometimes I order items online just to get fun mail...wow is that sad?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should check out lynda.com for photoshop...

    it has some free videos, but I just signed up for the subscription...it's like, 25/month, but that grants you access to EVERYTHING and it's AWESOME... seriously well worth the money, I think... there is alot of free stuff out there...even on the adobe website...but adobe's stuff if actually the people from lynda.com...isn't that funny? Anyway, they don't be payin' me to say this, but I just thought of this post when I signed up...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, you had better not ditch this blog after April 1st! I would miss you! Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. your kitty is ADORABLE!!

    and love your postman. i hate going to the post office!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.