2.23.2012

Journey Forward: Pinspiration

Two posts in one day?!  I know it's a blogging miracle.  But this post is important.  It's day two of my Journey Forward Challenge.

This weeks challenge was to create a Journey Forward Board on Pinterest and pin items that remind me or inspire me to work toward my word.  Click here to follow my pinboard. As a reminder the word I chose to work on was create.   

Here are my first few pinspirations. 
1 // 2// 3 // 4 // 5
All of these pins reflect an aspect of how I want to create myself and how I want to create things. The most impactful being number 3.  A lot of creativity is halted due to the fear of being wrong or failing.  I think I might create a copy of this print and hang it in my office. 

7 comments:

  1. Number 3 is the most striking to me, as well. Although "lose" is spelled wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Emily So it is! Good eye. I wonder how many people missed that as well as it's floating around pinterest. To be honest - I make that mistake often too. GUILTY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins! I think the first one is especially meaningful. Your journey should be for you and not for anyone else.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pins. I really want a foot tattoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pins are all just lovely. I think the first one if my favorite because it's just SO true!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.