2.12.2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: Week 5

This has been shaping up to be an alright Sunday.  I got my hair did so now I don't feel as disgusting.  I'm meeting Randalin for an early dinner at our favourite mall.  And the sun is kind of shining. 

And I completed my scavenger hunt.  Even though I just ripped through the house to get it done.   Here are my interpretations for the week

1. Facial Feature
Obviously I used my favourite model - he was desperate for work this week so I thought I'd help him out.  And I wish I captured this shot last week for the Colour Green.  However I both love Baisl's eyes and nose.  Actually his whole face is stinkin' cute so I couldn't just choose one feature. 


2.  Shadow
This one really stumped me.  But yesterday Steve was playing guitar and I noticed the shadow on the ceiling.  I think this shot turned out pretty neat.  Steve made me promise I'd crop his face out.  Unlike Basil - he's not desperate for modelling gigs.


3. Spicy 
This was captured with my iPhone.  Last Sunday we went out for Korean lunch.  I ordered my favourite dish - Kimchi Bokkembap extra spicy.  Have you tried it?  If not you must.  I mean just look how delicious this looks.  I want to eat it NOW!


4. Gold
Unfortunately I didn't have any gold just laying around the house.  And if I did I probably already cashed it in for some cheese {money}.  I actually had to hunt around for this shot.  These are nails.  Made of gold - you know that's how we roll.  No truthfully they are from IKEA.  They are probably made of particle board and spray painted gold.


5. Fabric
Luckily since I am a lazy sewist I have tons of fabric.  This stack is my favourite.  It's just screaming to be made into something awesome.  I just haven't found the right project yet.


Now go check out some actual photographers for at Ramblings and Photos - because those peeps probably know what they're doing. 





15 comments:

  1. love how your nails are probably made of particle board since they're from ikea, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shots are your cute cat and the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that we both used our kitties for the facial feature. :) Duh. And I love those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your first shot - what a beautiful kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that grey & yellow fabric! I'm sure you could make something adorable out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimchi extra spicy?!?!?!?! Blechhhhhh. You are crazy, girlfriend.

    I think Basil would get more work if he started focusing on his abs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots!! Your kitty is ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots - love that Facial Feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, basically everything you wrote cracked me up. Your commentary on gold might be my favorite. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No kitten or baby?? :) That's harsh. But at least you have one super cute cat. Love the green eyes, and I realllly like those fabrics. Hopefully you come up with something neat to make, but nonetheless they look good just stacked up. And true-that on the nails being made of particle board, haha! Did you build something and end up with 7 nails leftover??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely set, your first shot is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUMMY spicy dish... and sweet kitty shot... funny how many of us choose animals for that prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the shadow shot - that turned out really good. I think it's even better with Steve's face cropped (no offense), because it draws your eye to the shadow. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Baisl is beautiful! I love the shadow shot. Honestly, they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by! Love your blog too :) and I LOVE scavenger hunts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.