2.14.2012

Tail Wagging Tuesday | Valentine's Day

Now I am not one to fuss over Valentine's Day - but when I told Basil that Tail Wagging Tuesday, hosted by Cmae, was back on today - he begged me to post so he could share some snoozing & smooching pictures.  I also might have been a little excited because this is the one linkup that I have an excuse to be that lady - the lady who likes cats - and it's okay. 

At our place a lot of snoozing & smooching goes on - not only on Valentine's day - and Basil gets most of the action.  Here are a few captured moments over the last year. 


not enough smoochin'?  Go visit Cmae to get more

9 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I'm going to go smooch my kitties now. Haha. Happy Valentine's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's so cute! great pics.
    I once went on a date with a guy that i have dubbed "crazy cat killer" he asked me if i kiss my cats...i lied for fear of my life but hells ya my fur babies get lots of kisses and cuddles! :)

    happy valentines day from one lady who likes cats to another!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up, usually there are more participants, but since it was V DAY and all lol I kinda lost out to all the other blog topics for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh puh-lease, like you needed an excuse to be the lady that likes cats. We're all on to you Em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, so sweet! You really do have an adorable cat who is spoiled in the best possible way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, he's so cute! Love his face in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.