3.26.2012

Clare from C Squared W & Katie from Priceless Adventures

I love to hear stories and experiences from people who live abroad.  This is probably because I spent 4 years doing this myself and have a ton of stories I want to tell people.  Today I have two awesome ladies Clare and Katie who both live in a place that makes me envious to tell you about expat life.   I have just recently discovered both these two fabulous ladies blogs and they both have quickly become a daily read.  Once you're done reading here be sure to swing over to Dominca to check them out.   A little jettsetting never hurt anyone.


Hi Everyone! Emily Hope asked us if we would write a post on ex-pat life while she is on her honeymoon, and we are so excited to share a little bit of our lives with you.

Who are we? Clare from C Squared W & Katie from Priceless Adventure. Both our husbands are in medical school on the island of Dominica (not the Dominican Republic!) and we have the luxury of being The Real Housewives of Dominica.


Life isn't always beaches and sunshine here, though, and we'd like to share some of our #thirdworldproblems:














We hope enjoyed this little glimpse into our lives in Dominica! 

Sending you Island Love,

 Clare from C Squared W & Katie from Priceless Adventure

13 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Looks like such a pretty place! New follower, hope you had a great weekend! =)
    www.TheLatestFind.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved "getting dressed for work"- that sounds like my kind of job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare & Katie--you girls are awesome! You totally nailed it with this post....so funny :) And pics? Uh-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cracking up! So many papayas, so little time....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are hysterical! Very creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Now I may have to visit to experience some of these "problems" myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BAHAHAHA! This is hilarious! Recently friended the two through blogs. They are so lucky to have one another :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a life! Hope you are having the most amazing honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I couldn't stop laughing at all of these! Such a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun post...I'm living vicariously through you both okay? And you too Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry that when we guest posted this I didn't respond to any of the comments - it was my first guest post and I was new and wasn't sure if I was supposed to do that or not. Then I read Emmy June's "blog etiquette" post a few weeks later and learned that I should have! Sorry for the breach and thanks for still liking me in spite of it! And awesome commenters, thanks for the comment love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.