3.16.2012

Friday's Letters: Springing for Spring

Spring means I get to look forward to a whole lot of awesome.  With spring fever in the air I want to dedicate my Friday's Letters to Spring - because it's a lovely time of year.

Dear Spring Fashion I love you! You are so much more enjoyable than toques, scarves, mittens, parkas.  You make me look cute.  Especially all the pretty dresses.  You make me smile.  You make me want to drain my bank account and buy you.   I can't wait until you go on sale and I can add a few of these pieces to my closet. 
Spring Fashion


Dear Garden I can't wait to get my hands in you.  You were so ugly and overgrown last year - but this year things will be different.  We will bond.  We will hang out.  You will look gorgeous.  All the neighbours are going to stop and look at you.  Are you ready for this?  You better be.


Dear Camping you are on your way! The warm weather makes me think of you often.  Are you as excited to hang out with me as I am with you?  I hope so.  May isn't that far away.  Let's do this.  Maybe this year - keep the bears out of area? 


Dear Ice Cream Truck thanks for always driving down our street at 6:00 p.m.  You're cheery music ensures faith that spring has arrived and is here to stay.  But maybe you could offer some healthier choices?  My body doesn't need anymore sugar.  p.s. Dear Readers don't judge me on my dirty windows  - I apparently have some spring cleaning to do. 


Dear Spring Cleaning I am not looking forward to you.  Are you able to facilitate the clean up yourself? I mean just look at this face - how can you say no to it?  You'd be really doing me a huge favour.  p.s.  Dear E-Ho don't post such ridiculous photos of yourself - unless you're truly ready to be made fun of.  


Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. ooooo what is a "toque"? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, what amira said! whats that?! also, I want a garden so bad!!!! so jealous! and jealous of your camping trip too! haha love your letters, thanks for linking up!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealous of camping!!!

    && I feel you on spring cleaning..its never fun to clean when you can play outside!!!

    have a great safe weekend

    xoxo
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get started on my garden this week either! I love all your pictures! This may be a dumb question, but how do you make a collage of pictures like that? Is there a website or program for that? Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We WILL be camping this year. It's just a matter of when.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your pictures!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so adorable! agreed on the ice cream man... healthier option of ice cream would be fantastic [is even possible haha]. also... LOVE those dresses and your garden photos!

    We have a gardening space on our apartment patio and I am so excited to use it and a little intimidated too as it's my first one. But mostly excited.... sweet letters :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, people actually don't know what a toque is.

    Let's plan an Ellery-Krahl-Hope camping trip ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our ice cream truck hasn't made his way out yet, though it technically a very creepy van and not a truck. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm starting my lettuce on Monday! I love springtime and the start of gardening season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping over from iblog4me. Wanted to say hello. I love your photos. beautiful. We started our garden last week in our home, can't wait to plant outside. Happy spring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here in Belize the ice cream trucks are already out. We just enjoyed some yummy treats the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, I am head over heels for that pink floral dress! So pretty! Love the Friday letters linkup : ) Agreed about the ice cream truck - and the dirty windows, for me : )

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you said touque and now I am hooked, I am a fellow Canadian and went straight to your "about" section to confirm!! I love your blog, your pictures are so fun and pretty! I'm excited to follow:)
    cassie

    1comewhatmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh, I'm in love with the spring fashion and all those beautiful gardens :) And what's more fun than canoeing and a camping trip?!? I hope spring comes soon there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahah I love the what is a toque comment up there!

    I love camping, I might get to go for an 11 day wilderness training in the mountains this June! It's so much fun!! Where do you go camping? Algonquin Park? I'm from Muskoka and decided to move home this summer just to be able to be re-exposed to all of it's glory!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am LOVING the spring fashion! I just wish it warm up already so that I could wear it!
    I am so jealous of your garden! We can't wait to buy a home so that we can plant a garden!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the spring fashion! I can't wait to attempt my garden this year, even if it is very small! We have always been talking about possibly camping this year. It should be fun!!!

    lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So your picture of the ice cream truck made me think of you standing in your window, waiting to take a creepy stalker picture of the truck, which for some reason is hilarious to me. This post makes me excited for SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh gosh, all those outfits have me just so excited for spring! and also making me REALLY want to go camping!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm loving this year's spring fashion, and I could totally drain my entire bank account on countless outfits too!! And I can't wait to finally get my raided bed finished and plant my garden :)

    Yay, for spring!!
    So excited to meet you from Brooke's link up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.