3.06.2012

Guest Posting @ Stripes and Polka Dots

I've kicked off my shoes and socks and headed over to Stripes and Polka Dots today to spread some, very much needed, spring fever across the blogosphere.  Kate found my blog sometime late last year and I am so glad she did.  Since then I have watched her blog grow.  Watched her open her own blog design business. And manage an art blog.  That's right folks - three blogs!  Amazing right?  Head over there and check out what I have to say and then make sure you stick around because this lady is full of tips, tricks, good recipes and beautiful blog designs.   

Blog // Twitter

Want more Kate?  Check out here other blogs here.



3 comments:

  1. I really don't know how that lady does it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the ad giveaway btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for guest posting Emily! You're awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.