3.19.2012

It's a date...

I am super excited about today's post.  Brooke from A New View 365 approached me and six other ladies (see below) about a unique idea where (in a nutshell) we all post about the same topic during a predetermined week and then on the following Monday she would create a post with all our links and then all of us would then post it the same day.  
So without further ado ... It's a Date {March}....  Be sure to check out the ladies below 



Find out what the lovely Emily, Lena, Megan, Nay, Hope, Erika, Alisha and Brooke are looking forward to as the snow melts (if you even got any) and the tulips start to bud! 

































One of the very best parts of blogging is meeting all kinds of new and wonderful bloggers! 
The endless creativity, support and friendships to be found are such a fantastic surprise. 

I'm Brooke from A New View 365. I've created this new monthly feature as a way to bring the lovely ladies of blog land together just for you!  If you would like to join in the fun next month click HERE for details! 

5 comments:

  1. Cool idea! And she obviously selected well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! Can't wait to read the posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I read all of them! Best of Spring is perfect, couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Glad she selected you to write a post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.