3.07.2012

Seven Questions

So I've seen a few other bloggers (Kristen & Lauren) posting up some answers to some questions and then a funny photo of themselves - because I want to share with you a funny photo of me I decided to jump on board.  There is nothing I love more than a good funny photo.  I mean I like pretty pictures - but come on peeps - you can't be that gorgeous all the time?  I know for certain I am not - well I am not even gorgeous in any photo but whatevs.

I thought I'd start easy - and flash you my biggest smile.  I still smile like this - sometimes.  I'll pull out the gold later.  

1. If you could only eat savory or sweet things for the rest of your life, which would you choose- and why?
I have a mouth full of cavities thanks to my nearly 32 year old sweet tooth.  I hope my future dentures can handle the deliciousness of skittles and starburst jellybeans - because I am not sure if you can intravenous that?


2. Would you rather live in the ocean (underwater), in the sky (on a cloud), or in space?
I have watched enough care bears in my lifetime to obviously choose the sky.  I mean dudes - those crazy care tossing bears drive cloud cars.  And slide down rainbows.  It all sounds too perfect to me. 


3. Desert, Mountains, Plains, or Tropics?
What about mountainous tropics?  What's better than swimming in the ocean looking at awesome mountains.  Tell me!


4. Would you rather live with chronic pain or the worst pain you can imagine for 24 hours?
I would go with chronic pain - I don't like a lot of pain and don't think I could tolerate 24 hours of excruciating pain.  OK unless I was birthing a future child.  That just changes this whole question and answer.


5. If you had to repeat one of these again, which would it be? Preschool, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, College.
 Definitely not high school.  This lady is full of teenage angst - no thank you.  I'd go back to preschool.  Life was pretty sweet then.  Putting on aprons.  Playing in the water table.  Digging in the sandbox. Playing with plasticine.  Napping.  Oh all the napping.  Take me back there now please.

6. Tribal, Floral, Stripes, or Polka Dots?

I love polka dots.  But I also love floral.  So a floral polka dotty pattern would be perfect for me. 

7. Are you right handed or left handed?
Right handed.  I've tried to exercise my left hand because when I was young I wanted to be ambidextrous - but I never succeeded.  I should start working on that again.

Now go share your funny photo so I can laugh at it over at Gentri Lee's

13 comments:

  1. Haha love this and love your cute picture! I am a big fan of polka dots and floral patters too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!! Thank you for linking up! So fun to read your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I want to do this tomorrow, looks so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. & of course your answers made me laugh! You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh... you drew me in at startbursts jelly beans - DEFINITELY besties! haahaha

    Now that you mention it.. preschool sounds fun to do again. I don't really remember mine so let's all get together and do preschool day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture :)
    And IV Skittles? Maybe I'll try and work on that ;)
    Have a great Thursday lady. Your birthday is almost here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heck. Freaking. yes. Care bears all the way! AND WHY DID I NOT THINK OF MOUNTAINS AND TROPICS?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like that is the way my biggest smile looks too! I'm constantly looking at pictures and going: whoa, you were a little too happy in that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Emily! Just found your blog from Along the Way with V & J! It's so cute!! You can definitely link up old posts! Lots of girls will be doing that!! Can't wait to see your wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Just found your blog from Gentri Lee's. I linked up too! Mountainous tropics sound ammmmazinngg!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that picture of you...thanks for keeping it real! I think I'll have to do this too! And I want to go watch Carebears now! Classic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Carebears, how I miss thee!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.