|I thought I'd start easy - and flash you my biggest smile. I still smile like this - sometimes. I'll pull out the gold later.|
1. If you could only eat savory or sweet things for the rest of your life, which would you choose- and why?
I have a mouth full of cavities thanks to my nearly 32 year old sweet tooth. I hope my future dentures can handle the deliciousness of skittles and starburst jellybeans - because I am not sure if you can intravenous that?
2. Would you rather live in the ocean (underwater), in the sky (on a cloud), or in space?
I have watched enough care bears in my lifetime to obviously choose the sky. I mean dudes - those crazy care tossing bears drive cloud cars. And slide down rainbows. It all sounds too perfect to me.
3. Desert, Mountains, Plains, or Tropics?
What about mountainous tropics? What's better than swimming in the ocean looking at awesome mountains. Tell me!
4. Would you rather live with chronic pain or the worst pain you can imagine for 24 hours?
I would go with chronic pain - I don't like a lot of pain and don't think I could tolerate 24 hours of excruciating pain. OK unless I was birthing a future child. That just changes this whole question and answer.
5. If you had to repeat one of these again, which would it be? Preschool, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, College.
Definitely not high school. This lady is full of teenage angst - no thank you. I'd go back to preschool. Life was pretty sweet then. Putting on aprons. Playing in the water table. Digging in the sandbox. Playing with plasticine. Napping. Oh all the napping. Take me back there now please.
6. Tribal, Floral, Stripes, or Polka Dots?
I love polka dots. But I also love floral. So a floral polka dotty pattern would be perfect for me.
7. Are you right handed or left handed?
Right handed. I've tried to exercise my left hand because when I was young I wanted to be ambidextrous - but I never succeeded. I should start working on that again.
Now go share your funny photo so I can laugh at it over at Gentri Lee's