3.21.2012

Seven Questions

I can't get enough of Gentri Lee's 7 question's.  Seriously!  Read my answers and then answer them yourself because I want to read it.  And I want to know you. And also - I want to show you terrible and funny photos of myself.  Like this one.  

1. You're given the choice between a life with love and trials or loneliness and ease. Pick one.
As much as I value my alone time I just know that I wouldn't be able to last that way forever.  About twice a year Steve goes on work trips and leaves me to fend for myself for 10 days at a time.  By the end of the 10 days I am super lonely and can't wait for him to return.  So I would definitely chose a live with love and trials.  The trials only make us stronger right?

2. Would you rather live in Narnia, Hogwarts, Middle Earth, or Neverland?
Gentri are you a huge literature buff?  I've been tossing back and forth between Narnia and Neverland - and finally I am going to have to say Neverland.  I mean a place where you never grow old - sounds pretty perfect to me.  But Narnia would be cool too - I mean talking lions?  And centaurs.  I like that too. 

3. Think of your dream home... what style is it?
I want an old Victorian farm house.  I want it to have character. I want some property.  I don't want a farm because I am frightened of the animals - but I want the scenery.  I want to have a porch swing.  Where I will knit and sip wine.  Maybe even lemonade.   I want a house like this.

{via}
4. What's currently your favorite song or album?
I've said many times about how much I love Coheed and Cambria - well they are coming out with a new album - EKKKK!  I recently stumbled on this pre-release.  Just listen to this and fall in love with me.


5. Who was the last person you hugged?
Don't judge me - but I always hug the cat first thing when I wake up.  And then a few times before I head out. And then one last time before I leave for the day.  I apologize now future children.  I also hug Steve.  So today the last person I hugged was Steve and the last cat I snuggled was Basil. Seriously people - how could you not want to snuggle this ALL.THE.TIME?


6. You have a ticket in your hand, where is it going to take you?
So you mean a ticket to Thailand isn't enough?  OK then.  If I had the choice to go anywhere - I would go to my favourite place in the entire world.  It happens to not be in Canada but in Vietnam.  It's a small coastal town called Mui Ne.  I don't know how to explain it - but when I am there life is perfect.  It's got an amazing chilled out vibe.  An amazing stretch of beach.  If I could I would drop everything and buy a guest house and live out of the rest of my life there.  Unfortunately this isn't a possibility, or is it - Steve???   Look at these pictures and tell me that you don't want to be there right now.


7. Who is one blogger you KNOW you'd be BFF's with in real life?
Can I choose two?! Because I can't pick between these two. I am currently entangled in a three way blogmance with Amira from Shades of Gray and Lauren (AKA Penny) from Our Crazy Ever after.  These two ladies make me laugh so much.   I want to hitchhike to the US and hang out with them.   I know if we all were neighbours we would be having slumber parties every weekend - we'd probably forget about our husbands and then move in with each other.  And live happily ever after. OK maybe things wouldn't go that far.  But I suggest you go and visit both of their blogs - but don't fall in love with them too because I don't think that I can manage an octagon blogmance.

11 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA, I love that our three way blogmance has gone viral. We would absolutely end up moving in together. I think the boys would be the ones to kick us out.

    Also, have I mentioned how much I love that you are afraid of everything (including farm animals?) It makes me feel so good about myself (mainly because I thought I was afraid of everything, until I met you and realized you are afraid of many more things).

    Love you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That house is amazing! Can I come drink wine/lemonade on your porch swing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) that picture is terrible. maybe i haven't been reading your blog long enough to be so candid, but there you go. the scenery, however, is lovely.

    2) an octogon blogmance would be epicly amazing.

    3) sorry again for commenting on pretty much every post you write. i promise i'm not a weirdo blog stalker. it's just that reading something funny always helps when i'm bored and procrastinating at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with that house!! And - you wouldn't choose CANADA?!!?!?! How un-patriotic...kidding! I'd go somewhere hot for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like you have been to some amazing places! I can't help but be very jealous that you will be going to Thailand soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooooooove your answers! You are so awesome. :) I wouldn't say I'm a huge literature buff. I love to read though. I'm so jealous that you're going to thailand! It's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun post! That town in Vietnam looks amazing, I can see why you'd like to move there and live there forever! I'm in love with that house, too, it's gorgeous! Going to check out your 2 fave blogs right now, so fun!.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving that Victorian! She's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to live in a Victorian farm house too! Let's be neighbors and then I can take care of all the animals. Haha. And I definitely hug my cats first thing too...duh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok.... I know this is totally weird but I'm just gonna say it. I'd TOTALLY be a mermaid in neverland. HA HA! Seriously though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.