3.28.2012

Seven Questions

I couldn't miss the opportunity to share a little more about myself and answer the 7 question set out by Gentri Lee - because honestly her questions are fun to answer.  But first a funny photo.  I had to step it down a notch from last week because truthfully that photo was horrible.  I don't always look horrible - just sometimes.  So I am going to kick it back up with a fun photo.  This is me being a tourist.
The Grand Palace, Bangkok, Thailand - this is what happens once I am tired of posing for pictures in the blazing Thai sun. 

1. What is your favorite color TO WEAR?I tend to wear a lot of grey and black.  It's easy for work - and the pieces match with everything.  But truthfully I always get a lot of comments whenever I wear red.  I should probably kick up the red and lay low on the black.  I just love black anything so much - I am sure there are a ton of you that are with me on this one.

2. You are given the choice between visiting every country and landing on the moon. Which would you choose?

I think visiting every country could be achievable on my own - if I really wanted to achieve that.  However getting to the moon would probably be a tad more difficult.  I mean I don't know too many people who own a rocket - do you?  So I would probably choose landing on the moon.  Plus it's the effin' moon.


3. What's your favorite animal and why?

This question is so hard.  I know immediately you were thinking - "Obviously Emily is going to choose cats!" And true cats are cool - but out of all animals is it my favourite?  Once I was asked to rank my top three animals are part of a personality quiz and here is what I answered: Owl, Tiger, and Lemur.  Here is what people claim this says about me: 1. Who you are 2. Who you would like to be and 3. Who others think you are.  So basically I am a wise owl who longs to be a tiger however people see me as a lemur.  Yes a lemur.  Aren't they awesome?

{via}
 4. You are forced to do one of the following, which would you choose? Sky dive, scuba dive, or this:



you're all aware that I am afraid of adventure right?  This is not a good thing because I married a thrill seeker.  Seriously I think if I asked Steve this question - he would have to think about it.  My first response would be - none of them.  But I would suck up my fear of the ocean and choose scuba diving - because it seems like the less risky of the three. The rope swing does look pretty awesome though.  It would take a lot of liquid courage to get me to do that. 

5. You are given the chance to go back in time. Which era would you visit?
The 1950's no doubt.  I love the fashion - especially the dresses.  I love the malt shops.  I love greasers.  I love the cars.  I love Mad Men.  I want to be Don Drapers secretary.  


{via}
6. If you had the power to remove one thing (ie: flies, mosquitos, junk food) from the earth for good- what would it be?
Spiders.  I hate them.  I could definitely live without them.  I could do with less interruptions in the shower.  When I am trying to sleep.  

7. What is one thing you've learned from Pinterest that made you think "GENIUS"!

Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese from Closet Cooking!  Without Pinterest I would have never found this genius meal.  Seriously if you haven't tried it yet I suggest you do.  For you vegetarians - use mock chicken so you don't miss out on this.  I could eat this three times a day. 




12 comments:

  1. I'm shocked that you wouldn't be too scared to go to the moon!!! I'm so afraid of space (among many other things hahaha.)

    P.S. I would totally go back to the 50's with you. Does that mean we could be stay at home wives who wear pearls and drink during the day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH great answers! :D love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list! im your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I saw the blog post title I thought "oh I should see what the questions are and answer them this week too..." hm... we are freakishly alike! I would just be a copy cat now if I did. Though I'd pick Owl over Lemur though they are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your answers Em! I'm with you on the 50s thing. Friday night dates at the malt shop, cute dresses, and I wouldn't be expected to work? Um yeah I'm there! Hope you guys are having an amazing time!
    P.s - You rock red. Wear it more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want that sandwich! it looks AMAZING. great answers, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your answers!! I want to be Don Draper's secretary too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whenever I see a picture of a lemur my mind immmediately goes to the Disney movie, Madagascar. If you haven't seen it you must watch it. I crack up every time. "I like to move it, move it." (If you don't understand this move reference you must watch it when you get home and then let me know you did.) Love your touristy picture...I'm dying to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun post :)
    That rope swing is crazyyy looking!
    Love the first photo of you - SO FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That rope swing is INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started watching Mad Men and considering I finished season 1 in a week, I should be caught up by the time you get back. This means we should get together, watch Mad Men and eat all of Kevin's buffalo chicken recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally agree about the 1950s! The dresses have always been my favorite! I'm a new follower!

    Sam
    http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.