|The Grand Palace, Bangkok, Thailand - this is what happens once I am tired of posing for pictures in the blazing Thai sun.|
1. What is your favorite color TO WEAR?I tend to wear a lot of grey and black. It's easy for work - and the pieces match with everything. But truthfully I always get a lot of comments whenever I wear red. I should probably kick up the red and lay low on the black. I just love black anything so much - I am sure there are a ton of you that are with me on this one.
2. You are given the choice between visiting every country and landing on the moon. Which would you choose?
I think visiting every country could be achievable on my own - if I really wanted to achieve that. However getting to the moon would probably be a tad more difficult. I mean I don't know too many people who own a rocket - do you? So I would probably choose landing on the moon. Plus it's the effin' moon.
3. What's your favorite animal and why?
This question is so hard. I know immediately you were thinking - "Obviously Emily is going to choose cats!" And true cats are cool - but out of all animals is it my favourite? Once I was asked to rank my top three animals are part of a personality quiz and here is what I answered: Owl, Tiger, and Lemur. Here is what people claim this says about me: 1. Who you are 2. Who you would like to be and 3. Who others think you are. So basically I am a wise owl who longs to be a tiger however people see me as a lemur. Yes a lemur. Aren't they awesome?
you're all aware that I am afraid of adventure right? This is not a good thing because I married a thrill seeker. Seriously I think if I asked Steve this question - he would have to think about it. My first response would be - none of them. But I would suck up my fear of the ocean and choose scuba diving - because it seems like the less risky of the three. The rope swing does look pretty awesome though. It would take a lot of liquid courage to get me to do that.
5. You are given the chance to go back in time. Which era would you visit?
The 1950's no doubt. I love the fashion - especially the dresses. I love the malt shops. I love greasers. I love the cars. I love Mad Men. I want to be Don Drapers secretary.
Spiders. I hate them. I could definitely live without them. I could do with less interruptions in the shower. When I am trying to sleep.
7. What is one thing you've learned from Pinterest that made you think "GENIUS"!
Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese from Closet Cooking! Without Pinterest I would have never found this genius meal. Seriously if you haven't tried it yet I suggest you do. For you vegetarians - use mock chicken so you don't miss out on this. I could eat this three times a day.