3.14.2012

Seven things about E-Ho

You need to know seven more things about me right?  Well thankfully Gentri Lee has helped me help you.  She has decided to do another round of seven questions plus a funny photo.  The funny photo might be my favourite part - because my aim here is to make you laugh.  I hope I am helping make that happen - just a little bit.

So have I ever told you that I was afraid of snakes?  I am indeed.  It may look like I am having the time of my life - but I hated every moment of this experience. 
1. Pick a boyfriend: Edward Cullen, Peeta Mellark, or Harry Potter
First of all - I had no idea who Peeta Mellark was.  I had to Google him.  Now I am up to speed.  Secondly is Harry Potter a man now?  Because I can't be dating children or anything.  And I am not sure if I mentioned this - but I don't get the whole vampire thing.  Basically if you're asking which one I would eff, marry, and kill - I say kill them all.  I'll take Chuck Bass please.

2. If you HAD to have a crazy hairdo, what hairdo would you choose and why? (mohawk, mullet, etc).
I have always admired the hairstyles that Gwen Stefani can pull off.  I know that I am not ballsy enough to ever try it - nor as attractive.  Stylish.  Basically I am not Gwen Stefani - but come on - you kind of want to try this right?
{via}

3. If you could be a celebrity what would you like to be celebrated for? (Dance, Singing, Acting, Reality TV [ie no reason], Political Leader, etc)
Have you heard me sing?  If not - consider yourself lucky.  I have a horrid voice.  But I love to dance.  I am not that great at it but I try really hard.  I love choreographed dances - but just know that I will run off stage if I forget the steps.  So I am going to say I would want to be discovered on dancing with the stars and then become this famous dancing anomaly.  You know be a backup dancer for Madonna or Biebs.  I might have to shed a few pounds and years first.  
4. Be honest- do you brush and floss your teeth daily?
I do brush daily - however I am a huge slacker when it comes to flossing.  I try to get at it once or twice a week.  I am surprised that I even have teeth considering my candy addiction.  I should probably try to floss a little more.  Also - I hate the dentist. 
5. What is one fear you are working to overcome? 
Man - I am afraid of so many things.  It's impossible to pinpoint one that I am working on.  But truthfully my fear of bugs seems to be improving.  I mean I still hate spiders. Grasshoppers.  Bees.  but I don't freak out (as much) when they are around.  However spring is on it's way so I have had a chance to stear clear of these creepy crawlies - I will report back on this later when they start emerging from their slumber.  
 6. White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, or Semi-Sweet (isn't that just dark chocolate)??
Guess what?!  I am not a chocolate lover.  Don't get me wrong - I like it and all but give me a bag of skittles and I'm happy.  However - have you tried those white chocolate Lindor balls that come out around Christmas time?  Melt-in-you-mouth amazing.  Give me a bag of those please.  

7. What is one trend you wish you could pull off?
I am a lady with curves that just wont quit - skinny jeans don't work for me.  I wish they did - but since my milkshake is bringing all the boys to the yard already I should probably give it a rest.  This is also true for tights - I like them - but this butt does not need to be seen in them.  Basically anything you see on a mannequin - I wish I could pull off. 

12 comments:

  1. God you and Lauren really *are* the same person, aren't you?!?!?! How do you BOTH not know who Peeta Mellark is?!?!

    GIRL, READING THE EFFING BOOKS AND THANK ME LATER.

    Seriously. Yes they are that good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the above comment to be a compliment. Guess we need to start a blogger book club, my twinsy.

      Delete
  2. Ditto to Emily: "Read the Effing Books!"

    p.s. you make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too lazy to floss too...oops. And I think you could definitely pull off Gwen's hair style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha! Emily's comment kills me. Haha! Yes, READ THE BOOOOOOOKS!! And please, get that hairstyle! It'd be awesome! :D Thank you so much for linking up! I so enjoyed reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!
    And the picture is awesome!
    haha
    Had a great time reading this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still cracking up at Emily's comment!! BAHAHAHA. Literally, those books will make you fall in love with Peeta.

    I wish I could pull of how mannequins portray outfits as well. Curves blow.

    xo kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha - I bet you could pull off skinny jeans. My "curves just won't quit" either but I wear skinny jeans. Maybe someone's taken my picture and posted it on that website of scary things happening at Wal-Mart...but I rock skinny jeans all.thee.time. However...knee high boots do help hide some of my over-zealous curves. =)

    You're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I have READ the Hunger Games books and I still say EFF YES to picking Chuck Bass and killing the rest. I literally clapped my hands when I read that and then came down here to comment before I read anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, love the way you answered the boyfriend question! Chuck Bass? YES PLEASE!
    And that hairstyle is HOT!

    Lou x
    foxywhiskers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm visiting for iBlog4me "Critique my blog." I know you said you want to redesign your blog, but I love what you have going on right now!! So I guess, here is my opinion. I think you should leave a lot of the things the same. Don't change the fonts you're using or the color scheme, they're both so pretty together! You could add a photo strip or something to your header above your links, give it less of a minimalist look. I love your "about me" section & your follow links. I think you should put your blog buttons above "blogs to read" or include all of this information on a separate post and create a link to it on your header. But with your button so low on the sidebar people probably don't find it as much. I hope my feedback has been useful & good luck on a redesign!!

    Linda
    http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.