4.19.2012

Send Something Good

Did you all sign up for the 'Send Something Good' project part deux?  I did - and I am really excited about it.  I can't wait to start shopping & crafting for my secret blogger.  Haven't heard about the project?  Well check it out here - and make sure you add Gentri to your readers so you can make sure to get in on this next time. 

Also - please swing by the lovely hostesses blogs and give them a fist bump for their genius. 



BWS tips button



Now if you want to get to know E-ho a little better - here are some posts that are all about me.


Enjoy!

Now check out some other bloggers who are participating in this awesome project!!!!


13 comments:

  1. I still have to do mine! I can't believe how many people have already linked up! What an amazing project they put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily--- I'm participating in this thing too :) Huge question--how did you get the link list to show up in your post? I wanna be able to promote everyone in this project as well, but the list isn't showing up for me? Help lady help !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a new follower from the party i hope you'll check out my blog follow and comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so fun...I wish I had known about it sooner. I'll be in on the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Emily! haha - fist bump back sister!

    glad to have you participating in Send Something Good! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there... Just stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party... I love your photos and your photo blog - great eye! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blog Party! It's nice to "meet" you through your pictures and blog. I hope the next many years of marriage are as happy as your first!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blog!

    xo-Deidre deejmbl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from the Sunday Homepage Blog Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm wishing I would have participated in this, maybe next time...I am your newest follower from the Networking Blog Hop! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. just stopping by from the link up and read your ten secrets post. i totally have baby fever, too... even though i pretend i don't ;) and i actually love scars. i love how each one tells a story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.