4.25.2012

Seven Questions

I am sad that I missed last weeks questions and I am sure you are too because now you all know a little less about E-Ho - but I am here to help you out with that.  But first - a funny photo.

This is what I look like before attempting to lamely shotgun a tall can of beer.  It didn't go well.  
As you can see the angle is all wrong.  I got sprayed in the face.  And I then I got a stomach ache afterwards.  If you want to learn to do this properly go visit Whitney from Cheerios and Beer - she will sort you out.
1. You are stuck somewhere you really don't want to be, do you- walk home, call a friend, or stick it out?
I really try to avoid getting stuck in places I don't want to be - I hate awkward situations but always seem to find myself getting into them.  Usually I just stick it out.  If I was really uncomfortable - I would call a friend.  I am pretty lazy so walking home wouldn't happen.   Mindy Kaling explains in her book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" about the Irish Exit where you leave without saying goodbye and without anyone knowing.  I would most likely try to pull something like that.  That's my style.  My friend Randalin is a master at the Irish Exit.

2. Do you like to PLAY sports?
Ummm...does beer pong count?  No?  Well then no.  I like sports.  I like to be active - but to be honest my life is too busy to add in organized sports to it.  If I were to play one - I'd choose baseball.  Mostly for the beer league qualities it promises.

3. Everyone has that one "different" song that they secretly love- what's yours?
This is question is too hard.  I like a lot of different music.  Probably music that no one likes - because it's that bad.  But I am going to have to go with the first song I thought of.  It's a terrible song - but when I hear it I want to dance.  And then listen to it again.  I can't help it.  Steve shakes his head every time I put it on.  *this is so embarrassing*  I even know all the words.  Dare me to sing it for you?



4. What is one thing you feel you are really good at?
Besides embarrassing myself?  I feel sometimes I am a jack of all trades.  I usually get kinda good at things and then move on.  I never really stick it out to perfect it.  Sewing, however, came really naturally for me.  I think I am really good at it.  I am not an expert.  I can't do alterations (yet) but I think I would be able to learn.  Oh and I also think I am getting better at design.  I want to get better - so I've signed up for a blog design course in May.  I don't know if I will do anything with it - but I think the knowledge will be useful. 

5. A dog is running in your direction and barking loudly- what do you do?
Get out of dodge!  As fast as humanly possible.  I am terrified of running, loud, barking dogs.  I have been bitten by a dog twice - on the face.  This was the day my modelling dreams ended.  Thanks dog.  Now I am blessed with two beautiful scars to remember both of those terrifying moments. To be honest - I doubt I would ever get myself in this situation. 

6. Star gazing or cloud watching?
I love cloud watching.  It brings out your inner child.  Last summer while we were camping I saw a pirate ship in the clouds.  I made everyone look until they saw it.  Can you see it?


7. What time of the day do you feel the most productive?
This bird is not catching any worms.  The buffet has long been closed.  I am a total night owl. If I could work a 12-8 shift - life would be perfect.  Nothing is getting accomplished until after lunch.  Mornings are very, very slow for me. How does anyone get anything done at 8:00 a.m.? It's just not going to happen.

11 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you are a good seamstress! I wish I could sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a drinking game I played once or twice called baseball. Seemed sporty enough to me! Ha ha.
    Your answers crack me up, also, shotgunning a beer is not easy!
    ONE more thing, when I clicked into your blog, my husband saw your picture and was like "whoa, a chick who likes beer? Those exist?" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I AM an Irish Exit. I have it perfected. So glad to know it has a name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am too lazy to walk home, too. Plus I'm terrified I'll get attacked (by a person, or a dog!) on the way home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not much of a morning person either. Which is really not cool with my job. I'm pretty sure that will change when I have kiddos though...not by choice, but by force. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Does beer pong count?" Oh my word, love this. Beer pong and flippy cup are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny!
    Sorry I've been MIA!
    Loved reading these questions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the acknowledgement - I am kind of amazing at the Irish Exit.

    Also - I demand a VLOG (of you singing LMFAO).

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beer Pong is most definitely a sport. And since that is a sport, I am officially classifying keg stands as some sort of gymnastics routine... like the balance beam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes beer pong counts! Oh you just make my day everytime I come to your blog ! THanks for the laughs ! Have a lovely weekend girl !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beer pong def. counts.
    There is structure and a certain athletic prowess that needs to be achieved :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.