4.07.2012

Thank you!

I just want to take a moment and thank all the lovely ladies that guest posted for me while I enjoyed the most amazing honeymoon. All the posts were amazing!  You are all amazing.  As for honeymoon- well we did it up big.  I can't wait to tell you all about it sometime.  For now please take your time and read {or re-read} any of these amazing guest posts that you may have missed.  {just click on the image to be magically taken to the the post}








Thank you again - each and everyone of you.  And I hope the rest of you all enjoyed reading/meeting these lovely peeps.

Because I love all these ladies I want to flaunt them all.  Enjoy them as much as I do.

7 comments:

  1. You had dogs guest post for you? Awesome. But I think you mixed up the canines. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily, this was such a fun feature, I really enjoyed all the posts! Can't wait to hear about your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lo @ crazy ever after Man!!! I totally botched this guest post. First I aired Amira's secrets and then I mix up the dogs. I was probably drunk. I am usually drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for asking me to guest post. :) Can't wait to hear your stories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily, it was so much fun guest posting with Katie! Thanks a million for having us, we loved sharing on your fantastic blog :) Safe travels and can't wait to hear all about your amazing adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home! This was a great group of guest posts : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.