5.25.2012

Friday's Letters


I didn't even  realize that today was Friday.  This is not an indication of a good week. Or a hangover {though I wish it was}  I actually only had a three day work week.  That might be sweet to some - but really all that means is I need to cram in the other two lost days of work somewhere in the mix.  My eye has been twitching since Wednesday.  So I was pleased when I left work today and found out it was the weekend. 

Dear Emily @ The Dashboard Diary Thank you so much for letting me redesign your space.  You were amazing to work with and I hope you love it as much as I loved pulling it together.  You've not only got an amazing name you clearly have got great taste.  I hope your fresh space inspires you to write a lot of new posts on all your adventures - especially your wedding planning.  P.S. Blog friends - go over and and check out Emily's new space.  And read about some of her past travels. P.P.S. Dear Lauren @ Our Crazy Ever After thanks for letting me donate this prize to your fabulous giveaway to a new up-and-coming blog. 


Dear Killbear Provincial Park are you ready for me to be in you next weekend?  I can't wait to meet you AND break out all my new camping gear.  Drink beer for brunch. And hang out by the fire.  Oh and not shower all weekend.  It's going to be awesome. Actually by the sounds of it -it's going to be like a normal weekend. Minus the bow-tie wearing cat.

Dear Bow-tie wearing cat dude your posing skills are getting seriously impressive.  I can't wait to pull together your 2013 calendar for the family this Chirstmas.  I am thinking this picture in particular will be the centerfold.


Dear Forget-Me-Nots I want to only plant you in my flower garden.  You're so tiny blue and pretty.  Why does Steve think you're a weed.  He's a weed. P.S. Dear Garden I promise I will pay attention to you sooner than later. 

Dear Sweet Brown I am sorry you got bronchitis.  It's true I ain't got time for that - so why would you?  I hope you're feeling better.  And I hope you got your cold pop.

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Love that cat. So much. I want a calendar, no matter how much pussy is in it. Did I take that pun too far?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Melissa, you can never take a pussy joke too far.

    Dear E-Hizzle mah nizzle...just to further confirm that we ARE indeed twinsies...my eye has been twitching since Wednesday. Not. Even. Kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best picture EVER. Although I feel like it needs a "NSFW" after-the-jump sort of tab... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheheha. I just got in my morning laugh! 1) Gorgeous blog design! It's gorgeous and it looks like an EHo pretty :) 2) Basil is the best. That definitely needs to be the Christmas calendar centerfold! He has some mad modeling skillz! 3) I didn't grab no shoes or NOTHIN'! Amazing, that is one of my faves! 4) Happy camping!!!! Have so much fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAH!!! That cat pic is pretty fabulous.
    I saw your design on Emily's blog yesterday, and it looks great!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily's blog looks great Em! You've definitely got the hang of it :) Love the picture of Basil too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture!
    And beer for brunch is a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Baah-zil, could you at least stick your tongue back in your mouth??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that design! And Basil, your stock is rising. (after that post I'm never going to be able to resist inserting Austin Powers, or in this case Dr. Evil, quotes into my comments. Hopefully you're cool with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I'm not usually the person who absolutely fawns over cats, but I do have to admit, the bow tie is adorable. What a cute picture. And the blog design looks amazing. I'm your newest follower! Let's be blog friends? I'd love to see you over at my blog!

    Brooke

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow the blog design looks great! You are amazing!! PS. Tell Basil to close his legs. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your design is awesome girl.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your blog on the Sunday Blog Hop - and I love it! I'm a fellow Canadian, and you're right, we are awesome! I'm your newest follower, hope you can stop over to my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just adore your blog. It's so beautiful and I love all the travel photos! Makes me homesick. :) Also, your cat is hilarious. I could look at pictures of kitties in bow ties all day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooooooo em, you have NO IDEA how much i love it! I'm so impressed with your skills, I'm definitely sending lots of people your way if they need design help! you could make some money doing this! thank you for your sweet words, you are too wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love forget me nots. They're my favourite spring flower... after lilacs of course!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG I love the blog design you did, i might be needing you for that in the next wee bit! I am not ususally a cat fan, but that kitty is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.