5.09.2012

Seven Questions


I recently posted the above picture of Steve and I riding an elephant in Thailand somewhere - facebook  maybe?.  It's not funny. It's  Just a standard picture of a couple of elephants on an elephant. 

My friend Brandon must have seen this because he recently tweeted a picture at me from India that totally tops my elephant photo {and also proves how well he knows me}.  You might not think this is funny but I think it's hilarious. Because before I even opened the photo I thought "Well I guess riding an elephant while drinking a beer - that would be pretty great"...and ....apparently we think alike. 


1. You just invented the next big thing! What is it called and what does it do?
It's a sleep machine.  Instead of sleeping for hours you sleep for minutes.  Each minute equals an hour of sleep.  I have basically invented a world full of productive people.  Just think about all the things you could get completed with roughly an extra 7-8 hours a day.  I am looking for both funders and a scientist to take on this project.  Please apply within. 

2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
I would love to be a lover - but I am a fighter.  I am so stubborn.  I will argue something to the death.  Even if I am wrong.   It's not a good quality. 

3. It's almost mothers day- if you could tell your mom anything, what would it be?

"Hi mom - remember me?  I miss you"
Circa 2008
4. Do you like your hair curly, wavy, or straight?
My hair is wavy but I wish it were straight.  If it were straight I'd probably want it curly.  To be honest I am really lazy with my hair.   It's usually a frizzy mess {as shown in the picture above}  In a tiny ponytail.  I wish I cared about my hair like I did 10 years ago.  What's going to happen when I have children.  I am fearful of those days.

5. If it was your last day to live, what would you do?
I'd eat french fries and gravy - probably from a really good chip truck.  Like those chunky fries.  Those are the best. 

After that I would fly to Vietnam and hangout in Mui Ne - only the best place on earth.


6. What color are your eyes? Do you like the color?
My eyes change colour - they are like a chameleon.  They are usually grey - but sometimes they are blue and sometimes they are green.  It all depends on what I am wearing.  Do I like them?  Yes I do.  However I would kill to have gorgeous blue eyes like my husband. 

Circa 2008
7. Fish, beef, poultry, wild game, or tofu?
Fish - no.  Beef - sometimes, I like pot roast.  Wild game - like chicken?  Or are you talking quail?  I don't think I want to eat quail.  Actually I don't even know what a quail looks like.  Tofu - not on purpose.

8 comments:

  1. My eyes are usually green, but change to grey or blue depending on what mood I'm in- we are THE SAME! Okay, not really... but I'm excited anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A couple of elephants on an elephant." Haha...shut up! And I'm with you on the straight hair thing, but then we'd the curly hair back. I just need someone to do my hair for me because I can't. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drinking a beer while riding an elephant, yes please....that's freakin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those elephant pics are amazing! Fries and gravy? Poutine! How Canadian of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Tofu-not on purpose" = hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the elephant pics, and the elephant comment!!! I will always want curly hair but that I could sometimes make straight! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.