5.23.2012

Seven Questions


Check out this bride sneaking in a butt squeeze.  Everytime I see this picture I laugh.  What was I thinking?  My friend Krysten captured this gem {p.s. She co-authors a blog with her fiance about their home reno adventures - check it out sometime}. 

1. What's your favorite style for home decor? (eclectic, modern, shabby chic, etc.)
There is something about modern-asian styling done properly that makes my heart happy.  One of my favourite things about travelling in Asia is the excitement of how the room is going to be decorated.  It can either be done really well - or really bad.  An example of done well - this bathroom.  Wouldn't you want to hang out in there all.day.long?

{HGTV}
2. What is the best trip you have EVER been on?
This question is impossible to answer.  I have been on so many great trips.  My engagementversary to Vietnam, our wedding in Cuba, and our honeymooniversary in Thailand.  All three of those trips were equally as important.  But if I must choose one - I will choose our trip to Vietnam.  I love that country so much.  Here is a guest post I wrote on that trip  for Emily at Emmy June: Born in May. Don't get me wrong - Thailand wasn't exactly terrible.


3. If you could have an exotic pet, what would it be and why?

I want so badly to say a tiger.  But unfortunately I am afraid of their massive size and crazy strength.  We went to a Tiger Temple while in Thailand where we had an opportunity to get up  close and personal with tigers.  I still have conflicted feelings about it {I am still thinking about writing a post about it} - but all in all it confirmed that I don't think I want to own a full size tiger.  Or be in such close quarters with one.  A baby tiger maybe!  But seriously why wouldn't someone want to own a tiger?  Tigers are awesome. I need to stop being such a Wimpy McWimperson. 


 
                                       4. Do you snore? (you can be honest, we're all friends here.) 
Does a monkey like bananas? Yes! Yes I do. I snore as if I were a 440 lbs man. It's super attractive. You should want to have sleepovers with me. I even drool.  I know the icing on the cake.  Get in line.

5. Your car breaks down on the side of the road, what do you do?
This wouldn't happen since I don't drive.  So here is my new question.


5. Where’s Waldo?
{source}
Has anyone downloaded and test out the Where' Waldo ap yet? 

6. What's one item that has been on your wishlist lately?

I have wanted an Epiphane camera bag so badly for awhile now. Specifically the Slate Blue Ginger bag.  Every time I see it my heart flutters a little.  I just can't justify buying one.  Remember I have difficulty parting with my money.  I try to come up with valid reasons why I need to buy one. But I just never have taken the plunge.  Better believe that I will own one by the end of the year.  Side note -  If you either own one or happen to purchase one please don't tell me because I don't want to feel envious of you. 

{Epiphanie}
{Epiphanie}
7. It's almost Summer (or winter if you live in the Southern Hemisphere), what are you looking forward to most?
Well look no further - I just wrote a post about my summer wish list this week. But to be honest - what I am looking forward to the most is camping.  We already booked our second trip.  Oddly enough our second trip is planned before our first trip.  We like to do things backwards.


14 comments:

  1. Yup, the butt grab picture is pretty rad. And I'm jealous that you went to the Tiger temple. I would be scared too, but would also love to cuddle one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That camera bag is beautiful, I want one like that as well, but I can't justify the cost. It sure is pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome would an Epiphane bag be? Every time I carry my dSLR around I think I'm going to break it in two! ((because obviously I'm too stylish to carry it in it's case))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that bathroom. I would definitely move in there! That camera bag is awesome too and I should probably think about investing in something like that before I have a tragic accident with my camera...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah, okay so anytime I see someone mention owning a tiger, my mind automatically goes to The Hangover and the Tiger Snooze song. Actually, I'm singing it right now.
    Omg. I have wanted an Epiphane camera bag for FOREVER.
    Or a TheIt bag. They're both awesome. They're just SO expensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping over from the link-up!

    I love that camera bag, but I can see how you wouldn't want to drop loads of money on it. I am still debating on which camera I need to splurge on. Got any suggestions for a DSLR beginner?

    Have a great day Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahahahahahaha hah! Your snoring answer made me laugh so hard! I am the same. We can have sleep overs and won't bother each other at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the tiger pics. If you want a tiger you need to look up Toygers now and your wish will almost come true. :) And there's a Where's Waldo app? That could keep me busy for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The answer to number 5 for you is actually "get a bunch of fire fighters to push me back to 288 Cook."

    ReplyDelete
  10. don't hate me but I have that bag... in that color! lol I'm bringing it Saturday to the BlogPodium.
    You can inspect it because then there wont be any hesitation, you'll buy it! :) I'll even help you justify buying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want one of those camera bags too, but I've been eyes the Clover in Grey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love one of those camera bags and I desperately need a better one. I repurposed an old Mia Bossi diaper bag that looks super cute but so not cut out for the job. It holds everything I need but it's narrow strap digs into my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.