7.11.2012

What's On Your Bucket List?

So do you remember that time when six incredibly attractive and insanely funny girls came together and coordinated the inaugural 'What's In Your Closet?' vlog link up?  No?  Well then you have some catching up to do.

Anyways for those of you who do remember.  Those of you that wanted to participate - but didn't.  Those of you that did - and did awesome.    We are back with a brand new invention.  Did you just jump up and down because you know what I am eluding too?  YES - that's correct.  We are hosting another vlog link up.  This time we want to know What's on your bucket list?

But what is a bucket list exactly?  Let me tell you.
 A list of achievements or activities that a person hopes to accomplish in their lifetime
Well Some of us may have grand bucket lists.  Some of us might have small ones.  And then some of you might not even have one at all.  But don't worry you can still participate - because you must have some things that you want to do.  YOU MUST!  For example - What dress from anthropologie are you saving your pennies for?  Maybe you want to own leather pants.  Or maybe even fit into a pair of leather pants you already own.  Maybe you want to eat something exotic - or maybe you want to try some authentic poutine?  The list of possibilities is endless.

So get out your vid-cams and jot down a few things you really want to accomplish in your life.  Big or small.  Serious or ridiculous.  And tell us what they are and why you want to do them.  Don't fret - because we aren't looking for your 1001 in 1001 days.  Not even close.  But just a snippet of your list so we can all get to know one another a bit better.  Cool?  Cool! 

Come back here on Wednesday July 18th, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. EST.  And link up your vlog.  But while you're waiting be sure to check out my good looking link up crew. 


And don't be afraid to pin this link on pinterest.  Tweet it out.  Facebook share it.  Heck blog about it. Or  just tell your friends.  And your mom.  And your dog.  He/she can link up too.   And last but not least.  A button.  To share on your VLOG post.   Are you excited yet?  I am totally hoping you're going to tell me what wild animal you want to ride. {inspired by Alyx - who wants to ride a kangaroo}

Yo, VIP, Let's Kick It!
Hope Squared

11 comments:

  1. Soooo excited! I just pin/liked/tweeted the hell outta this :) ...and told my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently found your blog, no idea how - but I did. I love it & I'm hoping to participate in this vlog thing. :) Tweet'd it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSSSSSSSSSS m'aam! I love it, although I've checked about 6 things off of my bucket list this week. But I have more, don't you worry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hit up da twitter wit dis. {that's my dominica accent.}

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! This sounds like a great idea! Time to start thinking about my bucket list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh!!! I'm totally doing this one. I don't even have a bucket list written out... but you better believe I'm hopping on this train.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I didn't love you already, your Vanilla Ice quote you slipped in there so casually would have just sealed the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to go home and record this tonight! So excited for this one, I'm already thinking about all of the things on my list that I can tell everyone about. Great way to follow up the last vlog link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh... I'm afraid of vlogging... but this sounds fun! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.