8.30.2012

A Brown Haired E-Ho!

Sorry Randalin!  And Sorry Krysten!  Or should I be apologizing to myself for posting such ridiculous photos?  Probably.  But listen - this is what a brown-haired E-Ho is like.  Or at least this is what she was like.  Do you still want to be friends with me?  I am a notorious picture ruiner.  Think about it - and get back to me.

Also thanks for all your stories and comments about the emu or ostrich debate.  I decided to do a little detective work and it is confirmed that I have in fact fed an ostrich.  Well I am assuming this since we visited an ostrich farm - however they could have mistaken an emu and called it an ostrich. Since it was in Vietnam - it's quite possible.  I think I am going to have to write up a post explaining the differences between the two.  Just to avoid any further confusion.  First I must consult our local zookeeper.  I will follow up shortly.

Until then - want to know what's going on here lately? Or currently? Or whatever?

Cooking

I'm too lazy to cook.  But this weekend we are going camping and I will be cooking up a storm.  Hamburgers. Hot dogs.  Marshmallows [not together].  Cinnamon buns - even.  I can't wait to enjoy a few days outside - and cooking by campfire.  All meals should be cooked over a fire.  Everything just tastes better.

reading

The new Emily Giffin book, Where We Belong.  I've been on the first chapter forever.  I read at night and usually fall asleep after one page.  At this rate I will be finished the book sometime next year.  I hope to get in some solid reading time this weekend. 

Wishing

That I could live off a starving artists income. Basically I wish I was 22 - went to school for graphic/web design and started my own home business. Also I wish hindsight wasn't 20-20. Seriously - hindsight makes you just feel bad. I mean - I am never going to be 22 again - so how is this knowledge useful? It isn't. UGH! I wish I could retire. Or win the lottery. Or own a pair of moccasins.

Considering

How I am going to spend my vacation in September. I have so many plans and ideas - but I have a feeling that this staycation is going to end up with me on the couch watching reruns of Six Feet Under or The O.C. [both shows I've been wanting to watch all over again].

Looking For

Time! Seriously - there isn't enough time to get all the things I want to do - done! Maybe I should consider spending my staycation time on some of these things? But that's no fun. So if you know how to stretch your time - or have some basic time management skills - hook a sista up! Boob grabs are free! So I'll pay you in high fives.
What are you up to currently?
Harvesting Kale



5 comments:

  1. Considering some of the other photo's you could have used, I can't really give you a hard time for picking this one. I mean, it's basically impossible to find a picture of you not grabbing someone's boobs from this time period.

    I finished Emily Giffin's new book at Grundy Lake last weekend, so I know you will do it this weekend. I hope you guys have an amazing time. WARNING - it was COLD at night. Bring those sexy pj's of yours and your slipper shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take me camping with you, pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to dye your hair brown? Because you really should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm I started writing a 'currently' link up and our cooking and reading sections are almost identical - although if I actually had my hands on Em's new book (waiting on the sis to hand it over) I'd probably be done by now - I love me a smutty Griffin novel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off, hello! I'm a new reader! I'm not sure how I stumbled upon you but I'm glad I did!

    Here's what I'm doing currently:
    1. Reorganizing my blog. After moving, again, I got a little lost so I'm taking some time to plan posts and write about what I really want to share.
    2. Finding a job. I just moved to Toronto and finding a job has been hard. I'm in the transitional period between just working for money and trying out a career.
    3. Making friends. I've been working on making friends! It's weird trying to make friends when you aren't in school. It's a lot harder!
    4. I've been cooking a lot lately. Lots of strange ingredients that end in a great dish. I should be writing these things down...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.