8.28.2012

Adult Problems!


So this is one of those moments when life gets in the way and I end up neglecting my blog and your blogs and my e-mails and my husband. You see I have over committed myself. I do this all the time. I am basically the Yes Man! Except I am a woman - and a lot of the time I just say maybe - but you know what I am saying. So lately it's been hard to manage some quality blog content. And seriously I only want top notch E-Ho banter up in here. This post is quite the opposite.  But I think you'll be able to handle it. 

I have some post ideas brewing - but I am also working on a few blog designs.  So there is a rough balance going on.  Oh and I have some other graphic work that I am doing. How did this happen?  Especially when I really don't know what I am doing.

Umm... Oh yeah and we're going camping [Again] this weekend. And I have a ton of projects to start and finish at work. Ugh this adult thing stinks. Minus the camping thing - because man I need the break.  Badly!  Like really badly. 

So in true E-Ho fashion - when life gets off balance or I get bummed out  - I take to my old travel photos.  This time the photo below stuck out.


I make this face a lot.  I am not sure what you call this expression? However I remember this moment.  We were just informed that the water was full of jelly fish.  I was bummed out because I really wanted to go swimming.  I ended up renting an inner tube.  I am so practical.

Anyways I desperately want to be this girl again- whose only worry was hanging out at the pool where her biggest decision was to either shop or watch Jeff Corwin. OMG did any of you watch The Jeff Corwin Experience?  Everything I know about bats and snakes is from J.C.  plus he is kind of cute.

Ha-ha speaking of bats just made me think of this part in Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls.



So bear [or is it bare - I really don't know] with me while I catch up on life - and I'll be around soon.  Maybe tomorrow - if I really want to procrastinate.

14 comments:

  1. Hello :)

    Stopping by from the GFC blog hop today! Hope you are haveing a great week so far.

    Smooches from Germany,
    Anni // http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Take that you winged spawn of Satan!!!!!" hahahaha I love Ace Venturaaaa. Mostly the first one though. That was the shiz. One of my (many) favorite parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOd3o8Wo4n8

    OK and we are so on the same wave length right now. Blogging has not been my priority like it has in previous months, and I feel like my content sucks lately... but I'm just trying to keep up mannn!!! Life's so busy, why's it gotta be so busy??

    And dude, stop saying you don't know what you're doing. You're a BAD-A designer and KV says you betta reconize!!!

    P.S. It's 2AM - I don't take responsibility for anything I've just typed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, Kristen's comment is hilarious.
    Secondly, yes. I'm not designing any blogs, or busy at work, but adult problems (mostly dealing with moving) are rackin' up over here, too.
    *sigh*
    Get excited about camping, and have a great time!
    That picture is hilarious, though- I feel like it's the embodiment of trying not to have an all-out temper tantrum, and I think I'm going to use that expression in the near future, with all the ridiculousness going on here!
    (Sorry to be adding to your stress- I hope you know you can put mine at the back of the pile!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about not blogging. It's allowed! Plus, just get excited for camping lady!!! I am beyond jealous we're not going. Seriously I had started planning out my whole weekend before we heard Dave's car was full. I plan fast. You'll have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got really confused by the pictures of you with brown hair. Before reading I was like - oh this is a post about her sister? I hope that all of your stress fades quickly, we've all been there, I'm currently there - and we'll get through it. At least that's what people keep telling me.
    Keep your chin up pretty girl, otherwise your crown will fall off.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, adult life gets way too busy sometimes! [and it IS 'bear with me' NOT 'bare with me' but i don't blame you for not remembering which is which, so many people write 'bare with me']

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep telling Saige that being an adult is overrated, still she insists that her purse have 'cards' and that Santa should bring her an iPhone. In my grade 12 yearbook I wrote something like, "I'm banking on these not being the best years of my life" but I think they were... well at least until I win the lottery and my kids stop whining 24/7. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    I have just found you through the GFC blog hop, I look forward to reading along with you :)

    Natalie x
    homebirdeconomics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, don't be afraid to take a break! Seriously, we need to live life, not just blog about it! :))
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's bear. :)
    Take your break - we'll be here when you come back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for linking up with us for Wonderful Wednesdays!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Camping again? I'm so jealous. I need to get on planning a trip. Hope it is just what you need to feel re-energized!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally get the "life gets in the way" thing. I love your posts. And your style. You def. DO know what you are doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun camping! And good luck with all of your stuff. Sometimes being a grown up is awesome, and sometimes it sucks. Hang in there and make those sweet orange peel cinny buns again :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.