8.08.2012

There’s an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

Are you sitting down?  I hope so - because we are back with our third 'What's on/in your....? vlog link up'. What, What??!!  Are you ready for this?  I think you might all die and go to heaven when I tell you what the theme is.  We debated over a few topics before finally settling on this gem.  And I am not going to lie - I am a little excited.  I might even need to go shopping before filming.

This month we want to know 'What's On Your Feet?'  Ummm....yes that means we want to see your shoe collection.  Who doesn't love shoes?  

"A woman with good shoes is never ugly"


Why that's correct Coco Chanel! Because let's be honest the first time I meet someone the first thing I do is -  check out their shoes.  You do this too right? If not you should start.  I think a persons shoes says a lot about them.  I am not saying everyone should be sporting a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps {because sadly I don't own a pair} but your shoes tell me who you are. 

"Momma always says there’s an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they’re going. Where they’ve been" -Forest Gump

And let's get real - there is just something about how a great pair of shoes can change how you feel.  A great pair of heels can definitely boast your confidence - that is if you can walk in them.  And a cute pair of moccasins never hurt anybody - Right Miki?. 


So whether you own so many shoes that people have started referring to your as OMH {Old Mother Hubbard - lame I went there} or you stick it out with the same kicks day in and day out - I want to know 'What's On Your Feet?'  Dudes I am not asking your shoe size or anything - we aren't ready to get that personal - yet.  But I want to see your collection.  I want to get envious that your shoes are cooler than mine. Because they most likely are. 

Join us here on Wednesday August 15th, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. E.S.T. and show us what kicks you've been sporting.  Or even a picture of a pair you're lusting after. 

Oh and while you're waiting until Wednesday - why not check out my crew?  Because this month we have a special co-host joining.  Alyx from Everyday Is A New Adventure.  Justyn was unable to join us this month - so Alyx ever so graciously accepted to take her spot.  Heck maybe we'll even keep her around - if she wants too.  So check out these babes. 


And then kick off your shoes.  Pull out your camera.  Put on some lipstick.  And get filming.  Oh and don't hesitate to pimp this link up out to your crews.  This link up is happy to be shared on Twitter.  On Facebook.  And even on Pinterest.  Especially on Pinterest. Post it on your blogs even.  However you do.  Here's a button - use it as you will. 

Hope Squared


Oh and if you need some vlog inspiration - Check out the VLOGS from last month - these ladies know what's up. 

14 comments:

  1. YES!!! I am SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!

    Ahem. Sorry. I also am really excited about the new look of your blog! I've been delinquent so it maybe has been like this for a while but I love what you've done. Your bio image sprite is particularly rad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I saw you link this on Twitter and thought "oh, man, I missed the news while I was on holiday!" so I'm glad this is the pre-post, and not the actual post! YAY! (My shoe 'collection' is rather pathetic. But I'll probably join in, for fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooo excited for this!! I am a farm girl who LOVES shoes, even though I haven't many places to wear them. This is going to be wonderfully fun!! Can't wait!! BTW love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl! here from the hop!! this sounds like a fun link up!! excited for it:) following now

    xo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I love shoes! But do I have to pick just one pair? :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanted to stop by and say thank you for linking up for blogworking wed! I hope you met some great new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO FRACKIN' STOKED!! Thanks for letting me co-host with you guys this month - I'm really excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I saw you on the link up!
    Hope you had a good day! Stop by http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.com and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a new follower from blog working wednesday I would love a follow back at http://lefthandedideas.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a neat idea! What girl doesn't love shoes and an opportunity to show them off?! My problem will be picking the one pair of over 50 in my closet to share. . . :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I had never noticed before but I totally check out people's shoes all the time! What a cool idea for a link up!
    I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award! You can read more about it here: http://smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-sunshine-award.html
    I hope you check it out!
    Best,
    Sapir
    smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Right Em! A good blue pair! ;)
    I am so EXCITED for this vlog, looks like I need to put on some tight jeans and get some leg shots tonight... not weird right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.