9.09.2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: Memories From Camp [part dos]

After camping all summer - the photos on my computer have piled up and I can't think of enough camp themed posts to share them with you.  Thankfully Ashley's Scavenger Hunt Sunday always provides me with an excellent excuse.

So once again - a camp inspired Scavenger Hunt - it seems fitting.

Monochromatic

I love the different natural shades in this shot - whether they are monochromatic or not.  Man I wish I could be sitting by rocks, trees, and water right now. 

Starts with the letter F

Fire. I have way too many pictures of campfire - that I am starting to think I am slightly a pyromaniac. But seriously though - it's too pretty not to photograph.


Upside Down

This scene is completely opposite to my regular day to day - when I am camping my world feels upside down. But in a fantastical way.

Hair

Isn't camp hair the best?

Soft

Since I can't bring Basil camping - in fear that he'll be eaten by a wolf or a bear - I settled for the softness of campfire smoke. It makes the campsite feel dreamy. I mean seriously look at this dreamboat.

What are your interpretations?

13 comments:

  1. These are all great shots! I want to go camping, but the wildlife here scares me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That fire shot is amazing. Great job! And I really like the "monochromatic" shot, too. All grey, but very serene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drew and I are FINALLY planning our fall camping trip and I can't wait. Oh and camp hair is definitely the best...but I don't think Steve's can be beat. Haha love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy hair on Steve! Impressive!

    He will prob hate that you put pics of him on here tho.....
    ...I wont tell him.....promise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your pictures from camping! Makes me almost want to start camping more... but probably not. I like flushing toilets, running water, and showers too much to make it a long term love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so right, campfire is pretty! The smoke is dreamy indeed but always makes me sneeze like awful. Sacrifices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely site!! Im here from the link up and Im following you with BlogLovin!! Would love it if you would follow back http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow!!
    So glad I will be able to keep up with you. Thanks for the little inspiration today!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of the pictures! I can't help but take TONS of pictures of the fire too. Camping is fun, I wish I could have gone this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely blog you have! I am a new follower from the blog hop! xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sad summer is over and camping/cottage weekends are pretty much over :(

    Great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. we love camping too... though we love to camp on/near the beach! ;) fun river pic... wish I was there too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.