10.19.2012

Holiday! Celebrate!

It's usually around this time of year when I start dreaming of a vacation.  I know what you're thinking - lady you just went to Thailand in March!  This is true - but as the weather turns colder I start dreaming on tropical climates and wonder why on earth I live in Canada.  The weather is only tolerable for maybe two months of the year.  Then two months are unbearably hot and humid and the other eight are just ridiculously cold.  This is why you'll hear so many Canadians talking or commenting on the weather.  It's so unpredictable! Like today which felt like an early summer day.

Anyways I didn't come here today to talk about the weather - but I am Canadian so it does come naturally - I wanted to talk about holidays.  Vacations.  Travelling.  As I was getting on the elevator at work this morning - this song came on over the building radio.



OK - so first off how awesome was Madonna? I think I might dress up as an 80's Madonna for Hallowe'en. And second - what's with the dance moves in the video? Well - whatever - has it got you in the travelling spirit? I hope so because I asked the blabes hanging on my sidebar this month about where they would go if they could go anywhere! Get ready to jet set to some awesome places.


BLOG  //  FACEBOOK  //  TWITTER  //  BLOGLOVIN'

BLOG  //  TWITTER  //   FACEBOOK  //  ETSY
SHOP DISCOUNT: Code HOPESQ15 for 15% off through November 15, 2012



BLOG  // SHOP  //  FACEBOOK  //  PINTEREST

BLOG  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK  //  PINTEREST


BLOG  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK  //  INSTAGRAM









BLOG  // FACEBOOK //  TWITTER  //  BLOGLOVIN'  //   PINTEREST  //  INSTAGRAM 

Now that you've seen where these awesome ladies would go - you should take some time and explore their corners of the interweb because they are definitely Hope Squared approved.  Does that even qualify as an approval?  I think so.  

So Where would you go & what would you take?


Oh and a HUGE p.s. So this week we were supposed to do the next vlog in our What's In Your...? vlog series but we totally failed! It happens. So this month we are going - once again - a week late and will be posting the link up on Wednesday October 24, 2012. The topic 'What's In Your Junk Drawer' courtesy of Kristen from KV's Confessions.  Don't tell me don't have a junk drawer - because I wont believe you.  I have a few.  It's embarrassing.  But I have no shame and will show you whats in there.   Link up with us - won't you?  Take the button - spread the word.

Hope Squared

10 comments:

  1. I have a whole list of places to visit so picking one would be tough, but I would have to go with Sri Lanka. Always wanted to see the elephant orphanage and lend a hand. Then there would be Alaska, Canada, Scandinavia, Kenya......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an AMAZING post! I love the theme. I'm hoping to book those Italy trip tickets next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! This is awesome! I love that you actually let two of us use our run-on/hyphenated one-word answers! :) I love seeing my face on your blog! WAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Found you through the blog hop link up. What a fun way to introduce your sponsors. So glad to be following along! =)

    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love this post very fun! I used to live in Mich and would say the same thing about the weather. I moved to California, problem solved ;)

    If I had a ticket to go anywhere I would probably go to visit Finland just because I've always wanted to go there for some reason, not sure why it just calls to me!

    Found you threw the Friday Chaos hop, following you via gfc :)

    Ashley
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do it. Dress like Madonna, please??

    And I love the way you did this feature - thanks for putting the time into it (because believe me, I KNOW that time went into it)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design on this feature!
    Loved reading all of the tidbits about your sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely post. I'm actually jetting of to Italy soon for my honeymoon and I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be going =) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you organized this Emily! I need some of your blogging skills to rub off on me. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to know how to do those huge illustrations! Can you post a tutorial abt it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.