10.26.2012

Like a Referee With a Whistle

You have no idea how happy I am to see Friday!  Especially since I have the day off.  I plan to sleep in.  Watch rom-coms.  And maybe finally sew up some new curtains for the kitchen.  I doubt that will happen.  Actually I am pretty sure that wont happen. 

Luckily my sidebar blabes are here today to offer you some gifts for being such dedicated Hope Squared readers.  Aren't they awesome?  Thanks Blabes.  And thanks readers.  So while I sleep - take a chance with lady luck. 

BLOG  // FACEBOOK //  TWITTER  //  BLOGLOVIN'  //   PINTEREST  //  INSTAGRAM 

BLOG  // SHOP  //  FACEBOOK  //  PINTEREST


BLOG  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK  //  PINTEREST

BLOG  //  TWITTER  //   FACEBOOK  //  ETSY
SHOP DISCOUNT: Code HOPESQ15 for 15% off through November 15, 2012

OH and because I like you all so much - I am offering this up!  So I hope YOU win - because I'd love for you to hang out a bit on da blog.


There will be FIVE winners. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday October 31.
Good luck!


p.s.  Ummm...."Let's Make It Official - Like a Referee With a Whistle" - Pauly D.  [Have I outed myself as a Pauly D fan - it's true - guilty!  Yeah Buddy]  But seriously - let's.   The deets are here.


22 comments:

  1. I'd love the blog signature from KV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing Friday off! I hope you can sleep late and do nothing of great importance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would totally love the "ho ho ho" burlap decor!!! love me some Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to win ad space with Hope Squared!! (I've already got a brand new gorgeous design!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for free stuff. Thanks Emily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A custom blog template would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'd like to win either the signature or ad space :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'd love to win the dragonflight dreams print

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to win a custom elephant print AND/OR a special little coveted spot on your blog. :) How many points do I get for flattery? None? That's okay. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd want to win the ad space on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Free ad space can't be beat! I think the animal print is pretty cute, too. :)
    Have a great day off!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! I found you on the Aloha blog hop - now following you! Would love a follow back at http://www.toeuropewithkids.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great giveaway. glad i found you through the blog hop :) i really really love winning ad space - who doesn't? but i am just so in love with the elephant print and the ho ho ho sign and i cant even think about ad space aha. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally need a post signature from KV! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to win a KV Blog design or hope squared ad space.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could REALLY use KV Confession's Custom Blog Signature Design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want it all! But mostly I want the custom blogger template!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you for the opportunity to enter. Oh I would love to win ad space xo P.S. I invite you list your wonderful giveaway on my Win It page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.