10.15.2012

Me, Myself & I - Part Cuatro


What's up my dudes?  Don't you want to just slip this phrase into conversation like Pauly D?  Like when something awesome happens you want to say "Yeah my Dude!"  Or  "Thanks my dude!"  Try it out - it grows on you.  Actually if I could just talk like Pauly D - I would be happy.  Yeaaaahhhhhh Buddddddyyyy - The link up is herrrrrrreeee.  The Me. Myself. & I link up that is.  My dude Kristen co-hosts so I like to support her and I like to talk about myself - so it all works out.

You can check out part uno, part dos, and part tres first, or after, or not at all, it's up to you. 

1. What is your favorite season? Explain
Fall!  Because the weather is perfect.  There is some sunshine - but it's cool enough to bust out a jacket.  Or a cardigan.  And a scarf.  And some boots. And colours are pretty.  And you can go for a walk with a hot coffee and get rosy cheeks.  I am sad that fall in Canada is almost over.  The leaves are less vibrant and one good storm is going to knock them all down.  Then winter will be here and then I will turn into a bear and pack on some hibernation weight.  And I will probably complain about the weather for the next 8 months.  Just a head up my dudes! [Sorry I had to]

2. Talk about a moment that changed your life?
There are two moments - but the one that really changed my life - well I am not sure if I am ready to release that onto the interweb yet.  Or ever.  Probably never.  Bloggers can't technically be private people since we tend to share all the intimate moments with a bunch of strangers. But some things need to be private right?  Right!  OK - so that's settled.  The second moment that changed my life was when I stepped on the plane in December 2002 and headed towards Seoul, South Korea.  I chased a boy.  We fell in love.  We travelled a bit.  We moved home.  We got jobs.  We got married.  To be continued.  


3. If you could be any Crayola crayon color, what would you be & why?
I debated back and forth between red, blue, and purple - but the winner was red!  Why?  Because it's classic.  It's bold.  It's vibrant.   It represents love.  And anger.  And fall. 
[via]


4. Describe yourself as a superhero: Superpower? Name? Sidekick?
Ha-ha - OK I thought I'd give a realistic answer.  I'd be a beer wizard.  I am not even sure what that looks like.  So I Googled it - and died laughing because it just brought up a bunch of images of people playing wizard sticks.  A game I totally wanted to play this past camp season and forgot all about.  Bummer man!  Anyways - I totally would win - so I guess my beer drinking ability could be considered a superpower.  My sidekick - anyone brave enough to last the night with me.


So I guess this is what a beer wizard looks like when her glass is empty.  Sadly her superpowers only extend to a strong ability to drink copious amounts of beer and not to having a bar tap for a left hand. 

5. If you had all the money in the world and could only shop at 3 stores, where would you shop?

ETSY!  That counts as an online line store right?  This way I have access to an abundance of shops - to shop my little heart out.

Antrhopologie!  Because I am way to poor to shop there now.  I would only wear Anthro dresses.  Oh and aprons.

Ikea!  Because it's awesome and practical.  And the meatballs are delicious.  I'd buy a lot of meatballs. 

Now it's your turn - GO - My Dudes!


16 comments:

  1. You are such a stereotypical blogger with those three shopping places. Ha! #bloggercallout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from the blog hop!!

    Aww, I think your love story (moment that changed your life) is so sweet!! and I definitely agree with you, Fall is such an amazing season! I like really like Winter too!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your explanation of why you chose red :) and Ikea is a good choice!

    xo,
    Tyler @ raysofpurple.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, it looks so fun. And you had me at "ikea" LOL

    I'm following you from the GFC blog hop at The Life Of A Not So Ordinary Wife. Would love for you to follow me back http://www.twenty5seven.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. IKEA! heck yes. I could bring my pillow and live there. I love your super hero explanation - BAHA. That one totally stumped me. I'm so not witty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I had never heard of wizard sticks before, but it sounds hilarious...and also kind of bad. :P

    Good idea choosing Etsy as a shop! EVERYTHING is on there!

    Dropping by from the GFC blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your super power cracks me up! If you make that happen let me know, because I will then get some sort of superpower that allows me to hang out with you IN PERSON. Like, every day. I mean come on, free beer.

    And if you are what you eat, I would totally be the macaroni and cheese crayola crayon. I always thought the color was kinda "meh," but I'm keeping it real. Mac and cheese all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the hop, you don't look like the oldest blogger lol!! Newest follower! Come say HEY!

    http://sarahmarieyankee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from the link up! Love the beer wizard superpower... BRILLIANT. Also, Ikea has some bombbbbb chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fall is definitely my favorite season too! New follower from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pahahaha, I love IKEA. It's the bomb dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hibernation weight!! Totally calling it that from now on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your little love story makes me happy! I followed a boy too... or rather I moved across the country for him... its good to know that following your heart (and hormones) works out sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Um... I pretty much love this. :D My 3 stores would be the exact same!! Chyeah!

    Following you now lady! FINALLY. Hahah! Thanks so much for linking up with us last time and I hope you'll stop by again this weekend! :D

    ♥Nicole @ Me + the Moon

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just randomly read your comment on Alyx's blog and that part when you said "That Kym blogger better not win any though because I want first place." made me burst out laughing.

    Thanks for making me smile :)
    xo
    ~that Kym blogger

    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd shop at Ikea too! :)

    http://wethreecrabs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.