3.14.2013

Look at Me Grow!

Oh hey!  Remember me?  I hope so.  I've been MIA for about 6 weeks.  As you can see my belly is growing - and with that comes a laundry list of tasks to complete.  At the rate that my pregnancy is flying by - I kind of wish that you were pregnant for 50 weeks.  I really could use the extra 10 weeks.  However the thought of possibly birthing a 20 pound infant doesn't sound like something I want to experience.  But really - between getting the house ready for a baby - which has proven to be the largest task EVER and getting things settled at work - which also doesn't seem to be working in my favour since I seem to be taking on new projects and not really getting anywhere - my blog life has become non-existent.  I don't know how people do this.  Blog.  Work. Clean the house. Be a mom. Have a social life.  I have no idea what I am in for - do I?

I've had a few panic moments in the last few weeks.  A few weepy moments.  A few moments of excitement.  And a few moments of mourning.  Mourning the fact that my life is (and already has) about to drastically change.  Mourning all the moments I have to myself.  All the moments I only need to think about myself.  I am mourning my selfishness.  But I am ready - kind of - for the change.  Thank goodness for Steve!!

But other than that - this is what else has been going on here

currently watching

A few weeks ago Steve and I blasted through five seasons of Sons of Anarchy.  Have you watched it?  It's pretty much - amazing.  Bikers. Old ladies. Guns. and hot men.

[VIA]
Am I right?  I am right.  But now - I am currently waiting until sometime in June for season 6 to start.  Along with Breaking Bad.

So what am I currently watching?  Besides my the scale grow and wonder how I will ever work of these extra pounds?  I have been watching this - over and over again.



you too?

Currently Craving

Summer! And summer clothes. Not that any of mine fit me. But seriously - I am sick of pants. And cardigans. And hats. Scarves. And winter jackets. I am ready to show off this baby belly in some cuter clothes.  Plus I am pretty close to pushing it with my wardrobe.  I refuse to buy anymore maternity clothes.  However I think this is a battle I am going to lose.  This bump is growing exponentially.  It's ridiculous.

I am also still craving oranges - even though they give me the most insane heartburn.  I eat one or two before bed - and then another two as soon as I wake up.  I stash them in my purse.  I can't get enough.  Even writing about them is making me want one.  Like real bad.  For realz.

currently looking

For a crib.  We just can't decide on one.  We are going to go out browsing again this weekend.  Hopefully we'll find something.  But really I am so picky and cribs are just too grand looking.  I want something clean and simple.  Why is that so difficult to find?  And every crib I like is way out of our price range.  And seriously - will I even use a crib?  I mean - let's get real I am going to be that mom that will want to sleep close to the baby.  I'm probably better off investing in a king sized bed.

currently loving

All the movement I am feeling lately.  I was starting to get worried because I wasn't feeling B-Ho as much as I wanted - turns out I have an anterior placenta.  That seems to be large and in charge.  So any movement I was feeling was down low. As little B-Ho gets bigger and stronger - I've started to feel the movements a bit more all over.  However B-Ho seems to enjoy either jabbing my bladder or my cervix.  I suppose these are the stabbing vagina pains that people warned me about.  Wait - you didn't want to read about my vagina?  I'm sorry.

Currently Planning

TO HAVE A MOTHER EFFIN' BABY!!!  Sometimes I forget that I am pregnant and then I remember and a panic sets in.  Because I realize that even though I am not terrible at planning - I hate it.  I am a notorious procrastinator.  I like to go with the flow.  Unfortunately when there is a human growing in your belly - there is no time to procrastinate because like it or not this baby is going to come.  Whenever it chooses.  OMG - Baby you better choose to come when I am ready.  PLEASE!!!

Link up here and tell me what's up with you. 

12 comments:

  1. You make an awesomely cute pregnant lady, E-Ho. I love watching your pregger adventures on Instagram! And don't worry... all of my friends tell me the first few months of having a newborn are much easier than being pregnant. Here's hoping, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bump looks adorable! i was laughing at the oranges, stashing them in your purse sounds like a serious addiction! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tummy looks so cute! Pregnancy looks good on you. I love that your plan is to have a mother effin' baby. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. main I wish I documented my bump growing...so cute!!

    -Rekita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just wondering about you last night! I am about 16.5 weeks pregnant and I have been craving fruit like it's going out of style! Oranges have definitely been my thing too. And about freaking out about the baby, I definitely am too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally wish that we would have invested in a king size bed instead of a crib (that Kale never slept in). Then again, I'm sure if we had done that, we would have ended up with a kid that hated to bedshare and wanted to sleep in a crib.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot, look at that bump grow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, girl - you're making me even more nervous to have a baby!! I think I would be reacting the same way as you... wanting to procrastinate but freaking out because I can't! I'm still excited for you though - you're gonna be the best momma evaaaa.... p.s. check out Vikings on History Channel. Freaking Travis Fimmel... damn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now following via Bloglovin and GFC. Would LOVE for you to also link up on my Bloglovin Blog Hop. The link is below:

    Bloglovin Blog Hop

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids,Inc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there,

    I have a quick question about "Hope Squared!" Please email me when you have a chance...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute belly pics! But I have bad news for you...Sons of Anarchy is a September start show :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel ya! On every ounce of this post! Although, we did finally decide on the crib we want...I'm way too indecisive to have a child ;)

    xo,
    Katie

    hellolittlebean.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.