7.10.2013

The Baby Formerly Known as B-Ho

What?!  A blog post?!  It's a bloody miracle.  Seriously - I don't know how anyone maintains a blog while pregnant and/or becoming a new mom.  Props to them - for realzies.  Well - I am no longer pregnant (thankfully).  Not that I didn't enjoy it - it's just that if I was still pregnant I would probably be facing birthing an 11 pounder right about now.  Not that it's much different than the 9+ pounder that I birthed only three weeks ago.  Speaking of - how have three weeks already flown by?  I feel like I have been living in a fog. I am just starting to feel somewhat human again - a completely different human - but human nonetheless. 

So yes, about that baby I birthed.  If you follow me on Instagram - I am sure your feed has exploded with the cuteness of Eila (Eye-Luh - for those of you that are pondering how to pronounce the cutest baby name on earth).  If you don't, you should because you're missing out. But here she is - in all her glory.  I am please to formally introduce you to Eila Jean Hope the baby formerly known as B-Ho. 
Isn't she wonderful?  I kinda like her - a lot.  So far she just sleeps, eats and pees/poops.  Pretty much living a typical newborn life.  I am excited to get to know her better and see the person she will become.  But for now - I am just enjoying my lazy days looking at this precious little face and being wowed everyday when I realize that I grew this.  How on earth did I grow something so perfect?!








11 comments:

  1. Yay! Eila is just precious. What a pretty name...I'm glad you told us how it was actually pronounced because just like with your cat name, I was saying it wrong. Haha. And I finally got instagram so I just started following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new momma too..well I just had my 3rd baby boy, 2 months and ago. I used to follow your blog then fell off the face of the earth when I got pregnant. I'm back on earth now- so yay!

    She is beautiful and so is her name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! She is a doll. So adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my she is just so precious. I just love those early days with a newborn where it's perfectly acceptable to just lay there watching them all day and night long. Wonderful! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really is just so adorable. Quinn loves looking at her on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even explain how happy/excited I am for you guys!! YAY BABY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her!! Good job growing that baby, momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's E-Ho squared at your house now??? And hope cubed... crazy.

    She is absolutely adorable! Loving all the baby pictures in my IG feed =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good grief! She's just stunning - what a doll! :) Congratulations! And yeah - love the name! It is as beautiful and unique as your little munchkin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's absolutely precious! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by Hope Squared. If you like the things I have to say - I would love to read what you have to say.